Assisted Living in Steuben County

6 Communities

Brookdale Painted Post

120 Creekside Dr., Painted Post, NY
$$$$
DC: "Brookdale Painted Post is a nice place. However, it seems more like apartment-living than assisted living, because I don't feel that my mom is getting the extra help that she needs. She shares a room. She has a bed, a dresser, a chair, and a bathroom, which she shares with her roommate. The food seems to be good. The community seems like a very nice place and I am really happy to get my mom in there, but I have some concerns about it."

Lakeview Apartments

105 Geneva St, Bath, NY
1 review
ownedbypedro: "My impression of this assisted living facility is positive. My Grandmother's apartment was small, with one bedroom, but bright and cheerful, with large windows and an amazing view of a wooded area. I like that the facility had methods of checking on the well being of the residents on a daily basis. Each morning, my Grandmother was to go outside of her apartment door and turn over a ceramic tile. This way, the staff knew she was awake and okay. At night, a staff member w... (read more)

Briarcliffe Home for Adults

131 Hornell Street, Hornell, NY

Cohocton Valley Home For Adults

64 South Main Street, Avoca, NY

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Steuben County is $3,050 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Steuben County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of assisted living communities in the Steuben County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Steuben County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.