9 Assisted Living Facilities in Forsyth County, GA

Villas at Canterfield

815 Atlanta Highway, Cumming, GA
Terrie: "Mom lives at The Villas of Canterfield. She went in as respite since I had a vacation coming up. When I got back, it went well, so she moved in as a resident. They serve 3 meals a day. I have eaten several meals in the dining room and th... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 39 days

Towne Club Windermere

3950 Towne Club Parkway, Cumming, GA
CliffG: "My mother is living in memory care at Towne Club Windermere. The staff is well trained and empathetic to not only my mother and her needs but to how we feel. This is a difficult journey, but the care and quality of life they have provided ... (read more)

The Mann House - Cumming

8013 Major Road, Cumming, GA
The Mann House was founded in 1988 by Charles H. Mann III and is located in the Buckhead/Sandy Springs area of Atlanta. After his own father’s 17-year struggle with Alzheimer’s Disease, Mr. Mann was determined to bring the highest standards... (read more)

The Phoenix at James Creek

90 Ruth Lane, Cumming, GA
The Phoenix at James Creek offers premier assisted living and memory care with excellence in personalized care and a dedicated, trained staff. Situated in Cumming, Georgia but convenient to the North Fulton, Alpharetta, and Forsyth communit... (read more)

Gracemont Senior Living

4960 Jot Em Down Road, Cumming, GA
Peggy: "I was very impressed with Gracemont. It's a nice, full-service assisted living that is two or three years old. They had a closed-in garden and places for those in the memory group to get outside without restrictions. They can walk around t... (read more)

Cumming Nursing Center

2775 Castleberry Rd, Cumming, GA
laura741435: "My mom was in Cumming Manor Personal Care for short term. I think the care and the staff were very nice, but the food was horrible. Nothing tasted good. That was part of the reason we had to get her out of there. The community was very n... (read more)

Lanier Place

440 Tribble Gap Road, Cumming, GA
Pamela201643: "Lanier Place was good. It was clean, and the people were very nice, but the deposits for everything were high. You had to have a high deposit if you had a motorized chair and a high deposit for the community fee. Besides that, everything w... (read more)

Oaks at Post Road

3875 Post Road, Cumming, GA
Martha: "Oaks at Post Road was clean, everybody's friendly, and the residents seemed happy and cheerful. It was one of the places that were high on my list. I didn't see anything that turned me off. They had a games room where people put puzzles to... (read more)

The Oaks at Hampton

5610 Hampton Park Drive, Cumming, GA
Caring86946050: "I found the Oaks at Hampton to be really good for my mom. The staff members are very good. They have all kinds of activities for the seniors; they take them out shopping, and they have bingo and different more activities that they do. They... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 9 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Forsyth County is $3,614 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Forsyth County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 50 reviews of assisted living communities in the Forsyth County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 assisted living communities in the Forsyth County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.