My Mom was getting help with a prescription plan part d I think we had not known

We did not know about the part d she could get for prescription coverage and she lives in MI APRIL TO NOV AND THEN comes to FL for the winter. A man own here at her pharmacy was helping her and checking if available for MI AND FL? He took initial info and said he would do some checking for her and called 1 time for more info but then nothing. Is there no prescription help for her now until next year? She has always paid for her meds if affordable not aware she is 78, please let me know if there is something she can sign up for or purchase to help with her costs.

Kpagent answered...

if she is on medicare and not a Medicare Advantage plan, which is an HMO,PPO. Then you can only buy the plan from 10/15-Dec 7th, during open enrollment. If her income is low you can use the patient Assistant program. Contact me, I will see if I can help her.

Stay Connected With Caring.com