How do I contact meals on wheels?

Angel asked...

How do I contact Meals on Wheels?

This is an easy question to answer because Meals on Wheels has a handy link on its website where you enter a zip code and get information on a program serving that area. Meals on Wheels is a membership organization comprised of individual nutrition and meals programs nationwide. These programs apply to become part of the Meals on Wheels Association. There are hundreds of them.

I also found another link that might help you. An organization called Meal Call.org has a state-by-state link on its website that helps you find Meals on Wheels and other meals programs serving the elderly and the disabled.

It's reassuring to know there are so many wonderful organizations helping our elders receive regular nutritious meals. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Meme answered...

I am a proffessional cook. I got started when my parents no longer wantedtoo, or got tired of cooking. I now go to their house and prepare meals and put up a weeks worth of food in their freezer in microwavable containers. I know go into a dozen homes and do the same. From Diabetic to Low Sodium meals, just like yhe way  you want and like.

If you live in the Greensburg area of Westmoreland County PA Contact me at 724-861 9304 and ask for "home cooking sevices" and we will cook for you or your aging parents Ask for MEME