What could be causing the pain and burning sensation in my arms and neck?

Irisrenee1960@hotmai asked...

In 2006 I started to feel a painful, burning sensation in the base of my neck, it would then travel across to both arms and down to my hands. When it reached my hands they would hurt. Along with the burning sensations I felt weak and it was like I couldn't breathe. I discoveered if I went outside or washed my face with cold water the pain & Burning sensation subsided then went away all together. I've been to several clinics and neither were able to pinpoint the cause or give me an answer.

Reading your question, the first thought that pops in my head is that these symptoms could be caused by a nerve problem from your neck, specifically from cervical discs 4 through 6. I am wondering if you have some kind of old neck injury, slipped discs, or arthritis of your neck. I would contact a neurologist to see if they can help you.