How can I apply for independent living?

I seen a independed living place on your. Web page in jackson tn it seem good for me and my sister.she will be 55 in may and me 54 years old and we are close and want a place were we ca. Live together.but i don`t know how to apply because i have no way of getting to the office because of some health reason and like of tranportation.

Caringdenise answered...

Hi Anonymous,

We have a team of family advisors who can help answer your questions about independent living and refer you to possible local communities in your area: (800) 325-8591 This service is free of charge and available seven days a week. We also offer an online directory you can peruse, and that includes consumer reviews of local independent living communities: Find Independent Living In both cases, we can help set up tours for you, and help connect you to local communities to get further information. I hope this helps!