Will my fiancee ever get over his grief?

I have been involved with a man who lost his fiancee 2 years ago to an accident. He found her with head trauma. I know that grieving is hard and his life with her just ended abruptly and I know that no one will take her place. He lead me to believe that he was ready to move on so I opened my heart to him and after we were intimate he came back that he just cant let his heart go. Will he ever find happiness and closure in his heart to love again?

Don't try to forget a loved one, consider it as a life experience. Help them to move on to a new life by creating new experiences. Time will help as you move on to new experiences.

1019wolfram answered...

You cannot tell your boyfriend when its time to stop grieving over his fiancee. Sounds like she was a pretty special lady to him. All you can do is love him and be there for him. One day, if it's meant to be, he will come around and see how special you are as well. Hang in there. Joan Huxhold I lost my husband to cancer. People told me all the time when I needed to stop grieving and move on. I was a 36 year old widow and lost with a 3 year old son. Now my son is almost 20 and I feel I can maybe allow myself to love again. That's my choice Take care!

Biggs38 answered...

wow what is grief??? were did it come from, were does it go i understand dating is a little more tough,, i guess time is what you need try talking to him let him know how you feel are make a plan to go and visit her grave,, really i understand my fiancee kathy wow i love her so much, she got her money 47,000 and change overnight,, fights just changing she ran off back to south-carolina and hook-up with a crack-head name eric the money was gone in a month,, love hurts so much so you hang in there,, i guess what i am saying is kathy really hurt me 8 months later she try calling me asking can she come back,, that world of crack is a cold world,,,,