Does this poem hit home???

Light seeker asked...

Does this poem hit home???

This day, this moment, this time

I tried to start just another day with love and caring the goal I did pray. I woke to the sound of a chime in the air, my Mom was awake and ready for care. The night was a good one awake only 3, but time has no meaning for you and for me. I dressed her and feed her and did laundry you see, time was important the nurse I would see. Her hand it was swollen, her arm had a tear I thought to myself this day was not fare. Sitting and leaning already this day the nurse had not come yet I started to pray. This time and this moment the feeling for me, the worry the sorry more help I do plea. But the strength God does give me and courage not to fear, the things I must go through the meaning is so dear. This day, this moment, this time I do face and come all together with God’s Holy Grace!

I have started writing poems like this to pass the time while caring for my Mom. Was wondering what peoples opions would be to this???

Aleonns answered...

This poem is really good. I'm doing a presentation on tuesday 2/1/11 in my nursing class on helping caregivers and i was wondering if i could use your poem. my email is