Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

12207 North 113Th Avenue, Youngtown, AZ, 85363

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

Unhappy friend July 06, 2015

I've been to this place several times and the staff is not that friendly and my relative that's there kept falling out of bed and there reason for not having a bed rail was, that it's not there policy and it's like kidnapping. (according to another relative). She' right in front of a nursing station and on a respiratory machine and when the thing goes off, do you think they come in right away. No, she looks like she can't breath but that does not matter. They also state when asked for a chair, that the family members usually bring there own.

Caring97253550 November 20, 2014

My father was in rehab at Sunview. It was OK; it wasn't superior but it wasn't bad either. The room was just like a hospital room with a bed, a bathroom, and a closet. I thought the staff was wonderful, but I just think they were way overworked. There were not enough people to take care of the patients. It definitely is better than some, but it is worse than some too, so it depends on your personal preference and what you are willing to put up with. They need to improve on their staffing-patient ratio.

Kkuem July 08, 2014

I had trouble communicating my needs with the administration/doctor. Wanted to checkout on a Saturday but was kept until Tuesday. If you get any service on a day. You can't check out till the next day.

jcdmonkie December 09, 2012

I wanted to let people know that this facility is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend it!

My mother is on a ventilator and we were told by several doctors that there was nothing they could do for her and to stop life support and let her go. We tried everything and we tried a few rehab facilities & skilled nursing facilities and they were all horrible and treated her so terribly that she wound up right back in the hospital. We didn't know where to turn or what to do. Just when we were about to give up hope, we found Sunview. We thought we would give mom one last chance and we are glad we did. She is improving, slowly but surely because of the kind and professional care she is receiving at Sunview. The staff there is outstanding in everything they do and mom is very well cared for. They have made her comfortable and us as well and given us all piece of mind and most of all hope. My sisters and I are grateful and can't thank them enough for everything they're doing.

If you have had the worry of a safe, caring, comforting, and professional place to bring your loved one, stop looking, Sunview is it.

Rachelleshell August 25, 2011

I wanted to express how impressed we have been with the level of care and the professionalism of Sunview's staff regarding the care of my brother. The exceptional work that they deliver has given everyone an added level of comfort. Living in California I don't have the opportunity to visit as often as I would like. The staff have been informative and engaged each time I have been in. Working in a health care quality improvement organization has made me extra sensitive to the consistency in care. The team deserves the recognition that they are fulfilling the mission to have residents and their families feel loved, informed, and comfortable. My brother goes through cycles of sleep where his hours awake often don't align with family visits. The staff recently contacted my parents to let them know that my brother was awake if they wanted to stop in for a visit. We believe that is exceptional customer service and compassion.

About Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Youngtown, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center