Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

2.9

July 08, 2014

By Kkuem

I had trouble communicating my needs with the administration/doctor. Wanted to checkout on a Saturday but was kept until Tuesday. If you get any service on a day. You can't check out till the next day.

December 09, 2012

By jcdmonkie

I wanted to let people know that this facility is absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend it! My mother is on a ventilator and we were told by several doctors that there was nothing they could do for her and to stop life support and let her go. We tried everything and we tried a few rehab facilities & skilled nursing facilities and they were all horrible and treated her so terribly that she wound up right back in the hospital. We didn't know where to turn or what to do. Just when we were about to give up hope, we found Sunview. We thought we would give mom one last chance and we are glad we did. She is improving, slowly but surely because of the kind and professional care she is receiving at Sunview. The staff there is outstanding in everything they do and mom is very well cared for. They have made her comfortable and us as well and given us all piece of mind and most of all hope. My sisters and I are grateful and can't thank them enough for everything they're doing. If you have had the worry of a safe, caring, comforting, and professional place to bring your loved one, stop looking, Sunview is it.

August 25, 2011

By Rachelleshell

I wanted to express how impressed we have been with the level of care and the professionalism of Sunview's staff regarding the care of my brother. The exceptional work that they deliver has given everyone an added level of comfort. Living in California I don't have the opportunity to visit as often as I would like. The staff have been informative and engaged each time I have been in. Working in a health care quality improvement organization has made me extra sensitive to the consistency in care. The team deserves the recognition that they are fulfilling the mission to have residents and their families feel loved, informed, and comfortable. My brother goes through cycles of sleep where his hours awake often don't align with family visits. The staff recently contacted my parents to let them know that my brother was awake if they wanted to stop in for a visit. We believe that is exceptional customer service and compassion.

Features of Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center

Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Youngtown, AZ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sunview Health & Rehabilitation Center