Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

August 18, 2016

By Bweldon

Newly renovated and landscaped center adds to its already stellar reputation.

July 19, 2016

By gsanders

Really good people that make the experience easy.

June 06, 2016

By Ralph Price

What a special place! The staff treat you like family and the care is as good as it gets.

May 26, 2016

By Jadee K

Top level care and rehab at this facility.

May 26, 2016

By Marlo C

Cleanest facility I have ever been to and no odors!

May 25, 2016

By Yodathejedi

Best center in Virginia Beach! Great care provided here.

May 19, 2016

By Jonny Wright

GREAT center. Very clean, excellent therapy and nursing. I would recommend to anyone who needs care.

December 21, 2015

By Dana Thomas

I cannot say enough good things about Bayside Health Care. It is an excellent facility with top line staff. I was always treated well and everyone was friendly. The people there were always smiling. I plan to share my stay at Bayside with everyone who will listen.

November 23, 2015

By Dorothy S.

My stay at Bayside was terrific. The nurses are fantastic and the therapist are just as good. My therapy sessions helped me build up enough strength to go back home, which was a goal I was not sure I could obtain. The place is VERY clean and surprisingly the food was great! I highly recommend.

July 24, 2015

By mrs.nita

I was a rehab patient at Bayside for several months recently and I will miss everyone there. I was treated very well and loved all of my friends and staff, and they loved me in return. The therapy department is exceptional and I especially enjoyed the activities that the center provided. I have a passion for poetry and they set it up for me to recite my poetry to the group!

March 15, 2015

By JFK12444532

My mother went to Bayside for rehab and it was one of the cleanest nursing homes I have ever been in. The staff bent over backwards to care for her and made our experience wonderful. I recommend this center highly.

May 29, 2013

My father had to go to Bayside Healthcare because the other facility was not available for him when he was released from the hospital. It was a low-budget looking kind of place. The staff was not approachable. They never make eye contact or say anything to you. They would just pick up their paperwork and turn around and walk away and leave you standing there. My dad discussed with the management about the food that he could eat, and yet they would give him the same menu that everybody else was getting. They need to improve on the staff and the facility. The day that my dad died, nobody approached me just to say anything when I was getting his things out of his room.

Features of Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Virginia Beach, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center