Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

1004 INDEPENDENCE BLVD, Virginia Beach, VA, 23455

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

Yodathejedi May 25, 2016

Best center in Virginia Beach! Great care provided here.

Jonny Wright May 19, 2016

GREAT center. Very clean, excellent therapy and nursing. I would recommend to anyone who needs care.

Dana Thomas December 21, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Bayside Health Care. It is an excellent facility with top line staff. I was always treated well and everyone was friendly. The people there were always smiling. I plan to share my stay at Bayside with everyone who will listen.

Dorothy S. November 23, 2015

My stay at Bayside was terrific. The nurses are fantastic and the therapist are just as good. My therapy sessions helped me build up enough strength to go back home, which was a goal I was not sure I could obtain. The place is VERY clean and surprisingly the food was great! I highly recommend.

mrs.nita July 24, 2015

I was a rehab patient at Bayside for several months recently and I will miss everyone there. I was treated very well and loved all of my friends and staff, and they loved me in return. The therapy department is exceptional and I especially enjoyed the activities that the center provided. I have a passion for poetry and they set it up for me to recite my poetry to the group!

JFK12444532 March 15, 2015

My mother went to Bayside for rehab and it was one of the cleanest nursing homes I have ever been in. The staff bent over backwards to care for her and made our experience wonderful. I recommend this center highly.

Caring4843 May 29, 2013

My father had to go to Bayside Healthcare because the other facility was not available for him when he was released from the hospital. It was a low-budget looking kind of place. The staff was not approachable. They never make eye contact or say anything to you. They would just pick up their paperwork and turn around and walk away and leave you standing there. My dad discussed with the management about the food that he could eat, and yet they would give him the same menu that everybody else was getting. They need to improve on the staff and the facility. The day that my dad died, nobody approached me just to say anything when I was getting his things out of his room.

About Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Virginia Beach, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center