The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct

116 LANE DRIVE, Trinity, NC, 27370

Reviews of The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct

concernedfammember April 12, 2016

The staff here have been extremely rude from day one. They will not answer questions and will beat around the bush and blow you off when questions are asked about my family member. They lie and change their story when telling updates between me and my family members about the one in there. They continue to try to give medication after medication until as they say "they can get the cocktail" correct. I'm sorry but when it comes to medications it is not a cocktail when my family member can't get out of bed and communicate. That's over medicating!!!!! They don't change linens properly!! Definitely look for a different place before sending your loved one here because you will sit up at night worrying like we have!

ashe November 18, 2015

The staff at this facility tries really hard to make sure that your loved one is cared for in the best way possible. My sister was at this facility for many years. She never once got a bed sore. The nurse's knew the answers to my questions about medications and if they didn't know right away they found out the answer for me as soon as they could. The doctor is a bit stand off-ish and doesn't have a great bedside manner. That is the only thing about this place that I would change. Administration is very friendly and works hard to get to know each resident. They even help pass out lunch in the dining room. Keep up the good work!

CCM November 11, 2015

If you are looking for a place for your loved one, look elsewhere. This facility is poorly managed, high turnover rate, awful care on the weekends, patient to caregiver ratio is too high, probably breaking requirements. Not enough for residents to do. Administrator doesn't know how to manage the facility and head nurse is condescending and rude. Don't put your parent here.

Caring69600250 September 27, 2013

My brother went to Graybrier for a rehab. He chose this rehab center because his daughter works there and it was also near where he lives. Location-wise, it was convenient for them. He was in a double room. Other people can get a single room. They had ice cream social in the afternoon. They had gospel singing one Friday a month and I liked that. The staff was somewhat helpful, although they need more people to look after sick people. Food was terrible. I would not recommend this center to anybody.

CARTER1 August 04, 2012

I HAD TO GO DOWN TWICE AND TALK WITH THEM, BECAUSE MY DAD WAS NTO BE CARED FOR LIKE HE SHOULD BE. THIS WILL BE THEIR LAST TIME AND I WILL TALK NEXT TIME TO SOMEONE HIGHER ON THE LADDER.

SpiceTruem June 02, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My Grandmother lives in this facility. I toured it with my Mother before we placed her here and were very impressed with the Rehab facilities. The staff has helped her to achieve milestones that we thought she would never reach. The Nursing staff has also been very helpful when problems arise. They listen to our needs and requests and do the best they can to make it happen. Our one problem arose when my grandmother was not getting changed frequently enough and developed a bladder infection. After meeting with the DON, we resolved the issue and not had any more problem with bladder infections.

About The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct

The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct is a nursing home in Trinity, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 345330
  • Resident Capacity 128
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of The Graybrier Nurs & Retirement Ct