Payment

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Royal Park Care Center

Posted by Anne109218850 June 30, 2015
4.0

They seem very nice and helpful at Royal Park Health and Rehabilitation. They also seem to be very caring. I spoke with the events manager, and we had a long chat about Fred’s likes and dislikes. They seem to be very willing to make his stay as pleasant as possible. The food is kind of institutionalized, but it is fine. I would recommend it to somebody who is looking for a rehab facility. I think it is a pretty good place.

Posted by Aileen17 July 11, 2013

Royal Park took Medicaid so I placed my father there. The dining area was a big kitchen with tables. The food looks really good and smells good. Dad is in the memory care which is a lock down facility and this is what he needs. Everything was clean.

Posted by michinrepose November 19, 2011

I find the care given at this facility to be very good, in fact we've had no concerns or complaints of any kind. The staff is warm and willing to work with us to provide my Mother with all her needs. They were wonderfully patient and kind when my Mother (upon first entering the facility) was disoriented and very angry. My Mother is content now, her usual sweet self, but what I found to be remarkable is that they treated her as though she were even when she wasn't, it's like they knew she would come back to herself in time. The facility is small compared to many, but this suits my Mother and us very well.

Medicare Ratings