Mary, Queen and Mother Center

7601 WATSON ROAD, Shrewsbury, MO, 63119

Reviews of Mary, Queen and Mother Center

Caring75901050 December 24, 2013

I went and visited Mary, Queen and Mother. My mother had been in the skilled nursing and whenever she had surgery, she also was there for rehab. I also have an aunt who lives there in the skilled nursing facility for a number of years. So I'm familiar with this facility. They have assisted living, apartments, and skilled nursing. They have a whole range of complexes there. The staff was really good. I have known a lot of them there. I met with quite a few when I went there just to go see the rehab area and I was greeted by some of nursing staff and the rehab people. They greeted me very warmly. They do have activities there and they're posted on the board. There are people that come in that sing or do different kinds of programs there. Plus they have a bus that takes them to places like shopping. They have quite a bit of activities planned for their residents.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Mary, Queen and Mother Center

Mary, Queen and Mother Center is a nursing home in Shrewsbury, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Mary, Queen and Mother Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Mary, Queen and Mother Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Mary, Queen and Mother Center