Jewish Home of Rochester

2021 WINTON ROAD SOUTH, Rochester, NY, 14618

Reviews of Jewish Home of Rochester

Linda91505450 November 22, 2014

My mother was most comfortable at Jewish Home. The staff always got back to me whenever I had a problem. Communication was very good. I think it’s very clean. They could improve on the food a little bit. My mother complains about it a lot. I think they’re pretty good to my mother.

jhurl2 May 15, 2012

I felt that in general the place was fairly welcoming. However I felt that the staff were not as easy going as I may have expected of an assisted living facility. It seemed as though many treated it like it was nothing more than a job. To me, a place like this should have staff that are very welcoming to helping anyone and everyone out that are associated with the company... but this did not seem like the case. The residents of this assisted living facility overall seemed content but at the same time I think their level of contentment could have been increased greatly had the staff been more welcoming in their actions. Instead of treating it like a job, they should be treating it as something they enjoy doing. The facility as far as the environment though was relatively nice but could probably use some renovations and new decorations.

Anita726 July 27, 2011

My husband and I were patients in the transitional care unit of the Jewish Home Nursing Facility. It has been two years since we were there and not a day goes by that we don't think of it. It was a home away from home. The care was exceptional. The doctor on staff, nurses, and aids were so attentive and caring. I can't praise the facility enough

About Jewish Home of Rochester

Jewish Home of Rochester is a nursing home in Rochester, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Jewish Home of Rochester for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Jewish Home of Rochester

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Jewish Home of Rochester