Manorcare Health Services-imperial

1719 BELLEVUE AVENUE, Richmond, VA, 23227

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-imperial

July 30, 2013

By Shirley23

I went to Manorcare Health Services-Imperial on behalf of my aunt. The facility had an odor to it at the time of my visit. It smelled more like a hospital and didn't look as clean. It also didn't look convenient for the patients to get around in because the place seemed tight around. The staff was courteous at the time but I wouldn't recommend this facility to others. I think their price was too high for the way the facility looked. They need to improve on the appearance of the place.

June 12, 2013

By Maryetta R.

My mom stayed at Manor Care Health for three months. They did a very good job, I was very happy with them. They were very good to my mother and they had plenty of staff which was unusual. They did a really good job.

Features of Manorcare Health Services-imperial

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manorcare Health Services-imperial

Manorcare Health Services-imperial is a nursing home in Richmond, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services-imperial for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-imperial