Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

70 Normandy Drive, Painesville, OH, 44077

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

Amon August 11, 2015

Stayed a month here. I can't believe they haven't closed this place. I was given the wrong meds over 15 times , the service is terrible and place filthy. Stay AWAY!!!!!!!

maverickp August 06, 2015

Nurses and Nurses assistants are Kind and considerate. Follow through and take special care of their patients and residents. Be careful of the management and directors, THEY LIE! to your face. If you go there ask, ask, ask, questions, get in writing, and follow up on everything. So you won't be sorry later like we were after several months of care with a Loved one.

nathomi July 10, 2015

I have a family member currently staying at Kindred Transitional Care. I am always very pleased when I come for a visit...very clean, staff is always friendly, family member is very, very well taken care of. It really makes me happy knowing they are in good, caring and responsible hands!

Caring91197650 April 30, 2014

To whom it may concern! I am visiting a long time friend at LakeHealth today. I am very happy to see that she is staying in clean, safe, and friendly environment. Some of the staff were coworkers of mine at a previous hospital I worked at. Thank you for delivering good care at a nice facility.

anoynomous March 22, 2013

This facility is awesome!!!! It's extremely clean, the care is great and the food is fantastic. if you need a facility, choose this one!! Everyone smiles all the time and will help you with whatever your needs are.

hole in one July 30, 2011

Intially, this place seemed very nice. However, looks can be deceiving. The staff was not caring for my relative correctly, he was not receiving his medication, the staff lied about the services they gave him and he became sick and was not treated for his illness, which turned into pnuemonia after I had to take him to the family doctor. I would not recommend this place.

backstroke July 30, 2011

This was a horrible place. My family member stayed for a week, the family took her out because her care was minimum at best. She was not given her meds correctly, if they gave her any, the staff lied that she received services, which she had not. I would not recommend this place for anyone.

From Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Features of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed