Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

70 Normandy Drive, Painesville, OH, 44077

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

August 06, 2015

By maverickp

Nurses and Nurses assistants are Kind and considerate. Follow through and take special care of their patients and residents. Be careful of the management and directors, THEY LIE! to your face. If you go there ask, ask, ask, questions, get in writing, and follow up on everything. So you won't be sorry later like we were after several months of care with a Loved one.

July 10, 2015

By nathomi

I have a family member currently staying at Kindred Transitional Care. I am always very pleased when I come for a visit...very clean, staff is always friendly, family member is very, very well taken care of. It really makes me happy knowing they are in good, caring and responsible hands!

April 30, 2014

By Caring91197650

To whom it may concern! I am visiting a long time friend at LakeHealth today. I am very happy to see that she is staying in clean, safe, and friendly environment. Some of the staff were coworkers of mine at a previous hospital I worked at. Thank you for delivering good care at a nice facility.

March 22, 2013

By anoynomous

This facility is awesome!!!! It's extremely clean, the care is great and the food is fantastic. if you need a facility, choose this one!! Everyone smiles all the time and will help you with whatever your needs are.

July 30, 2011

By hole in one

Intially, this place seemed very nice. However, looks can be deceiving. The staff was not caring for my relative correctly, he was not receiving his medication, the staff lied about the services they gave him and he became sick and was not treated for his illness, which turned into pnuemonia after I had to take him to the family doctor. I would not recommend this place.

July 30, 2011

By backstroke

This was a horrible place. My family member stayed for a week, the family took her out because her care was minimum at best. She was not given her meds correctly, if they gave her any, the staff lied that she received services, which she had not. I would not recommend this place for anyone.

Photos of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

Features of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - LakeMed