Carrington Place | Matthews, North Carolina

600 Fullwood Rd, Matthews, NC, 28105

Reviews of Carrington Place | Matthews, North Carolina

anonymous109337450 August 31, 2015

Pineville Rehab was dark and dingy, and the smell of food hits you in the face when you open the door to walk into the place. The room was very small, but the girl was fairly knowledgeable. She was pretty good, and she worked with the different patients. Out in the hallways, the rooms were all kind of dark and dingy, and the nurses and the CNA's were right out in the hall around a desk; it was like chaos. They did have the E-stim, which is the new thing, and they are trying, but they are not to that point just yet. They didn't leave me feeling comfortable with the level of care they could give her because many of the staff were congregated in the hallway where I felt they should have been tending to other patients. The people we met were very friendly. The problem with Pineville -- it was old, dark, and kind of dingy; the rooms were like old paneled walls, and it was dark. It wouldn't be my first choice. They had a very small rehab room, but from what I understand, it's good; I just don't know anything about it. The director of rehab has only been there for a couple of months, so she was fairly new.

Caring102601150 February 19, 2015

Carrington Place is nice, but I didn't have all the care that I needed for him. We need a little bit more than assisted living. We need a lot of therapy. I think the biggest problem is he has a bag because they removed his lower intestine. He has a colostomy bag that calls for a nurse because he doesn't know how to change it. It calls for a little bit more than just assisted living right now.

Gavin4 October 19, 2013

The whole facility needs to be upgraded

About Carrington Place

Carrington Place is a nursing home in Matthews, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carrington Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Carrington Place

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: