Jefferson Place

1705 HERR LANE, Louisville, KY, 40222

Reviews of Jefferson Place

Card18 November 17, 2014

This place has excellent staff and accommodations. The therapy is the best in Louisville hands down! If you are looking for rehab this is the place.

JoeKY November 01, 2014

My mother in law was recently discharged. We were disappointed. The service were awful and the nurses acted as though they didn't care. She would buzz and ask for service or pain medication and they wouldn't show up till 39 minutes later. The weekend staff Was better than the weekday staff. She waited an hour while she was there because U of L was playing and no one responded.

Sandstergram September 08, 2014

I never thought at my age I would need a facility like this but after a horrible accident I found myself with both wrist crushed and helpless. My daughter is a RN who did her research to find me a place that would be the Best. She was right these people from the administrators to housekeeping care above the just average standards and became not only my care givers but true friends. Thank God there are truly a place where people that love what they do come to work every day to make what could have been an extension to a nightmare a wonderful experience.

Caring90126850 July 31, 2014

The people at Jefferson Place were wonderful to my mother. It was a beautiful place and very expensive. That being said, they were not staffed appropriately; none of these places are. There is not enough staff needed to do the work. I actually thought about moving her, but she was happy enough there. I would recommend Jefferson place to anybody. They had parties and activities all the time. Given the clientele that lived there and the cost, I thought it could have been a lot better; it wasn't as creative as I think it could have been. But, I knew that my mom was well cared for and that she was happy there for the most part.

yrdacire October 25, 2011

Jefferson Place is a nursing home located at 1705 Herr Lane Louisville, KY 40222. The phone number is 502-426-5600. At the time I visited my grandmother, Jefferson place was doing upgrades though I could not see a need for it. The hallways are carpeted to keep the noise level down. There is very tasteful art throughout the hallways. One of the best features of the nursing home is that each resident gets a private room. The kitchen takes an order for each resident and delivers the food to their room. The staff is very friendly and helpful to anyone. The nursing stations are centrally located for easy access to all hallways. The small TV rooms across from the nursing stations have TV's and some birds for the residents to watch. Some of the activities include Wii, exercise, and painting nails. There are many wonderful attributes to Jefferson Place that it dose not really feel like a nursing home. I highly recommend Jefferson Place if you have to put a loved one in a nursing home.

About Jefferson Place

Jefferson Place is a nursing home in Louisville, KY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Jefferson Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Jefferson Place

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Jefferson Place