Lakeview Manor | Indianapolis Nursing Home

45 BEACHWAY DRIVE, Indianapolis, IN, 46224

Reviews of Lakeview Manor | Indianapolis Nursing Home

T2TheRump November 24, 2015

I currently have a close family friend at Lakeview Manor for rehab. My friend is younger and wasn't looking forward to coming to a "nursing home" after his extensive hospital stay. He chose Lakeview due to location and has been very happy with his stay. The building is a little older then others that we toured before his scheduled surgery but is by far the cleanest. We had both heard horror stories about how bad a nursing home can smell but we have been pleasantly surprised by how this building smells and is maintained. When he first came to Lakeview he had a couple issues with the food, due to special diet, but after speaking up and talking to the head chef he has no more issues at all with his stay. Everyone is very involved there, from housekeeping to administration everyone seems to help out and make sure their residents are happy and their needs are being met. My friend is definitely looking forward to going home, but has said numerous times, if he ends up in this situation again he would pick Lakeview Manor in a heartbeat!

westsider23232 November 24, 2015

My mother was at Lakeview Manor many years ago for short term rehab care after a hip replacement and recently has returned for long term care. We were very impressed during mom's first stay at Lakeview. The care was superb and consistent, therapy was patient and knowledgeable and the food was delicious. When making the decision for our mother to go somewhere for long term care, the choice was made easy by knowing about Lakeview Manor. The time leading up to mom returning to Lakeview had her emotions all over the place and she was very nervous about such a big change, however the staff at Lakeview could not have made it any easier on not only her but us as a family. Lakeview has had a remodel since mom's last stay, the rooms are bright and spacious and the community lounges are modern, yet home like. Our mom has made a great transition and we no longer have to worry about her safety and well being constantly knowing she has wonderful 24 hour care. I would recommend this nursing home to anyone needing more care then what they are able to receive at home.

Hopeful in Indiana August 03, 2012

My friend is a resident at this facility. I have seen CNA's almost flip off bed when trying to change. Has laid in own waste for hours on end & resident even made statement the staff is rough sometimes.. I'm sure not all employees, RNs, CNAs & LPNs,aren'tt unfriendly or abrupt as the day shift for the ward my friend is on. I will need at some point in future, put a relative into a nursing home facility BUT it won't be this one. I definitely have seen enough that I will definitely research much more thoroughly for my relative. So sad since most of these residents are neglected, not listened to, & treated disrespectfully. I once saw a resident in a wheelchair bent 1/2way over in the hallway, the only reason he didn't fall out was because of the strap holding him in from the waist down. Several staff walked right on by. Before commiting anyone to this type of facility, please, please research. Check with Dept of Health & consider what the reviews say.

Westsider94 January 18, 2012

Needs updating, looks rundown. Some of the nurses and staff are good and others rather careless. Somewhat chaotic atmosphere. Food only OK. The place owed me a refund of $1,000 (you pre-pay a month in advance at $175 per day for long term care). Couldn't get a return phone call and finally had to write to them about it. Took 2 months to get my refund.

About Lakeview Manor

Lakeview Manor is a nursing home in Indianapolis, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Lakeview Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Lakeview Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: