CareOne At Holmdel

Reviews of CareOne At Holmdel

Overview of Ratings

3.5

December 24, 2013

My sister was in a rehab at CareOne for almost a month. They're just a regular facility, nothing to brag about. However, they did the best that they could for my sister. For me, the facility was a C+ and the living environment was a C-. I just didn't like the atmosphere in their rehab facility. There were too many people around and it was too crowded, so if you need help, it is not right off. Also the food was not great. Regarding the staff, some of them were okay and were really dedicated but some of them were just putting the time in. However, they did have activities for their patients. They had bingo. Also once a week they would have somebody come in and entertain the people around. They also had a coffee shop in there. I would recommend this facility more than the other facility. They were much better when it comes to accommodations because they have a waiting room and a place for visitors.

September 28, 2013

By Linda Liu

This place is better named "Care None." Stay away or your relative will die much faster than he(she) should. I learned the lesson too late. At the beginning another patient's son told me to go away, but I was not sure. Later I personally experienced how they carelessly take "care" of patients: terrible food is delivered on time and then taken away unused in a few minutes. A patient in the same room as my mom did not eat anything for days until her daughter brought her own food. When patient needs assistance, a call is often answered 20 minutes later. I was with my mom from 8AM to 8PM for two weeks. But then in one day I asked them to take care, my mom fell on the floor and got hurt badly because she needed to go to restroom. My mom entered in the place in a reasonable condition (can eat well, think and talk normally), but in less than one month, she passed away. I felt so bad for sending her to Care One.

June 13, 2013

By Mitch3

I chose Care One because it was close and I was able to access it every day. It was a good place and my husband got extra care there. The aides were wonderful, the nursing staff was wonderful, but I didn't appreciate their management. They didn't have enough activities for people who were in rehab. The food was good, but I wish they had fresh fruits instead of canned fruits.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About CareOne At Holmdel

CareOne At Holmdel is a nursing home in Holmdel, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact CareOne At Holmdel for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of CareOne At Holmdel