Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

2310 N Airport Road, Fort Myers, FL, 33907

Reviews of Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Caring112344250 June 13, 2015

The staff at Page Rehabilitation has been fine with me so far. Every time there has been any kind of just a pain or little accident, they will call me right away and tell me of what happened and what they are doing about it. The apartments are up to date and clean. The dining room is nice. They have been good with me, and I am happy with them for now.

sharon6449 December 30, 2014

My mother was at Page Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, and it was a good experience for us because we were with her the whole time. And they knew that. They were very well aware that somebody would be there by 7 A.M and that we left late in the evening. We would recommend it, but there were also things that went on in there. But we were with my mom, and we did not let her out of our sight, and everything has worked out really well. There were a lot of people who were very good, and there was a lot of lazy employees there as well. All in all, if my mom would have to stay in a place long-term, she said that she would go back there. And then, she was in a room with a lady who'd been in there long term, so that made us feel better because we had that woman watch after my mom. So as far as my mom's standard of care and what she had experienced in there, it was good. They assured us that if she had to come back, she could come back and to just give them a call. Maria -- she was the cleaning girl -- lifted your spirits no matter where you were. She came in and talked to mom, cleaned her room, and was just very delightful. A man named Rick -- the case worker who's on call 24 hours a day in case of elderly abuse -- was wonderful. He even told us aside, that if we had a problem with any one in there to call him and he would personally take care of them. He even gave us his number personally, and I believed him. The head personnel was -- at first -- unfriendly, and then she was very good. There were some nurses that took care of my mother, and they were just very good.

Mary65752650 August 22, 2013

The staff at Page Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center were professional, they took good care of the residents and had a lot of patience. They helped the family and supported the family as well. I liked the staff above all and their work schedule was different and they gave reports to each other.

About Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Fort Myers, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Page Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: