Douglasville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Overview of Ratings

2.2

March 27, 2013

By pinkilee

I noticed that Douglasville Nursing is an old facility. As I walked in, it just gave me the impression that it's strictly a nursing home.

August 21, 2012

By imagagirl71

I would consider this facility a 4 out of 5 stars facility. Not fancy, but above average. While my grandfather's needs were met, I felt the amenities and activities were lacking for an assisted care facility. An upgrade on amenities and more effort in planning activities would make me give this facility 5 out of 5 stars. An onsite pool to assist in exercise, would have been amazing.The staff were excellent in their duties, very nice and respectful. I liked that they were personable and listened to my grandfather tell jokes and stories. One staff member in particular, became very close to him during his time there. The facilities were not extravagant as some I have seen, but they were clean and well kept. Any maintenance issues in my grandfather's room were addressed in a timely manner. I would recommend this center to anyone looking for a local assisted care facility.

March 31, 2012

By delandlisa

2 years ago, I wouldn't let this place watch my TV, but recently, my mom needed to be place immediately, and this facility is only 5 minutes from the house, so I said it would be OK to send over her documents. I went for a tour, and the change is AMAZING! You wouldn't recognize the place. Medicare.gov still has it as a one star, but I don't think they've evaluated it lately... Its beautiful, its clean, has one of the best therapy programs in the metro Atlanta area, and has mostly new staff...

About Douglasville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Douglasville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Douglasville, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Douglasville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Douglasville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center