Carrington Place of Chesapeake

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Carrington Place of Chesapeake

April 30, 2015

By 033015pissed

This place was horrible. Some staff members were helpful others were lazy and non caring. My brother was in to get rehab from a stroke and they allowed him to fall at least 3 times, which he suffered a massive heart attack with in 17 days of being there and died.

January 25, 2015

By Caring101732050

Right now, my mother is in Carrington Place. Her experience is good. The staff is also good. Her room is definitely clean, but it is not spacious. It is small and cramped. The nursing care is good. They have a lot of extras, but the nursing care that she is gets is just exactly what she needs. I have no complaint on that. I can say that many times when you go into a nursing home there is a strong smell of urine, but not this place.

March 13, 2014

By L.B.T.

would never recommend this nursing home facility to anyone .As far as care for a love one is horrible. The place is not clean , some of the staff is lazy and do not do a good job. Horrible place.

February 21, 2012

By Roxine Placer

Would like to comment about the horrible care my mother received while in rehab at this facility. The staff was unattentive and neglectful. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Features of Carrington Place of Chesapeake

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Carrington Place of Chesapeake

Carrington Place of Chesapeake is a nursing home in Chesapeake, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Carrington Place of Chesapeake for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carrington Place of Chesapeake