Coral Trace Health Care

216 SANTA BARBARA BLVD, Cape Coral, FL, 33991

Reviews of Coral Trace Health Care

jweber321 May 22, 2015

My mother found out through social media that her mother had passed away. Although she had been asked to be notified and she was assured she would be, no phone call was ever made. The director would not return my messages, and the two receptionists I spoke with were extremely rude. What a nightmare to find out a loved one passed away through Facebook, and there was no apology for it. We are still waiting on a phone call to find out how she passed and what her last moments were like. We live in Indiana so we relied on this health care facility to keep our side of the family informed. I would NEVER recommend this nursing home to anyone as a result of this experience.

carndog64 February 16, 2015

will start with the rehabilation portion of this facility was good and they cared and did their jobs well, now here is the bad part. If you can not be there to check on the care for your loved one WATCH OUT. Their is a Dr Nassiff that prescribes meds as he pleases against the health surrogates wishes. They drug patients and put them in the hallway if they have memory health issues, I gues this is how they treat dementia. PATHECTIC Ring the bell for help and it could be 5 minutes, 15 minutes or no one comes at all. Seating when you come to visit is non-existent. Wound care is nonexistent along with just plain being rough to the Elderly.

This is a POOR POOR FACILITY

William11 July 30, 2013

My father has been in Coral Trace nursing home for two weeks now. It seems to be a nice facility. The location, for us, is very close. It is only 3 to 4 miles or so for me and my sister-in-law. They seem to be nice in their caring also. Their staff is nice and they are very helpful and informative. My sister-in-law and I go over there to visit my father everyday and there is always somebody around. Also a couple of thing that we asked about got done right away, like my father had no television in a semi-private room, but they got him a television right away. Everything seems to be going good there.

About Coral Trace Health Care

Coral Trace Health Care is a nursing home in Cape Coral, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Coral Trace Health Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Coral Trace Health Care

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Coral Trace Health Care