West County Care Center

312 SOLLEY DRIVE, Ballwin, MO, 63021

Reviews of West County Care Center

Jamie S1 November 21, 2012

We had to find a place for my aunt who was getting dementia. Visited a lot of high end places, settled on this facility located in a small neighborhood. BEST choice ever. Great Caring staff and wonderful activities. Very pleased all around. Best of all it was not the most expensive but was much nicer.

lvd1 February 17, 2012

The location and grounds of the facility were nice, residential area and well maintained. The staff are nice, kind and well trained, althogh they can be slow to respond after 'bed time' and for many English is not a first language. It can be hard to be understood or relate needs when they do not understand or speak with a heavy accent.Daily activities are well planned and heavily attended and we loved the selection on the Jukebox in the main dining room. The noon meal was served quickly but it seemed like there was a rush from the staff to get it over with quickly. Over all its a nice facility that seems to try hard to over come most cliche's that besot a mojority of care centers, I'm glad my friend lives here.

Billie G April 18, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

I found the staff to be excellent. They cared for my aunt until she could go home. GREAT therapy dept. I just think you need to visit many places. We are glad we didn't pay attention to all the commercials some places run. This place proved to be first class.

About West County Care Center

West County Care Center is a nursing home in Ballwin, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact West County Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of West County Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 265352

Location of West County Care Center