Laurel Court

3830 Mustang Road, Alvin, TX, 77511

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Laurel Court

Kim107630550 March 14, 2015

My grandmother is at Laurel Court right now, and the place is great. They are really good as well as the sanitation. It’s like a hospital, one floor, clean, and very nice. The only time it smells is when somebody poops in their pants, and they clean that up really quickly. They are very helpful, and they are overstaffed; she never has to wait for anything. She loves them, and they love her.

Ropersims February 06, 2015

My mother in law has been there for 3 months. This is my first time dealing with elderly care and Laurel Court has been wonderful. Everyone has been professional and caring. If I had to complain about something, it would be that sometimes there's a strong urine smell but it's not often. I highly recommend this place and the director Crystal was always there when I had a question or concern and immediately addressed the problem.

Maggie C December 27, 2013

My great grandfather has had some complaints each time he had been their but it is a great Facility.

About Laurel Court

Laurel Court is a nursing home in Alvin, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Laurel Court for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Laurel Court

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Laurel Court