Laurel Court

Overview of Ratings

3.6

July 27, 2015

By ramirez 59

Worst nursing home ever!!! I wouldn't put my dog in there. Nurses are very uncaring and will literally watch patient waste away. (there was only one nurse on my dad's floor that really did care by the name of "T"). My dad was on nectar thick beverages and there was rarely any in his room. Everytime My family went up there, which was daily, there was never anything to drink to the point he got dehydrated and had to have an IV. The staff was to make plans for my dad and never followed through such as a tilted back wheelchair so he wouldn't fall out. The list could go on and on, it's a horrible place even though it looks pretty!!!!

March 14, 2015

By Kim107630550

My grandmother is at Laurel Court right now, and the place is great. They are really good as well as the sanitation. It’s like a hospital, one floor, clean, and very nice. The only time it smells is when somebody poops in their pants, and they clean that up really quickly. They are very helpful, and they are overstaffed; she never has to wait for anything. She loves them, and they love her.

February 06, 2015

By Ropersims

My mother in law has been there for 3 months. This is my first time dealing with elderly care and Laurel Court has been wonderful. Everyone has been professional and caring. If I had to complain about something, it would be that sometimes there's a strong urine smell but it's not often. I highly recommend this place and the director Crystal was always there when I had a question or concern and immediately addressed the problem.

December 27, 2013

By Maggie C

My great grandfather has had some complaints each time he had been their but it is a great Facility.

Features of Laurel Court

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Laurel Court

Laurel Court is a nursing home in Alvin, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Laurel Court for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Laurel Court