Reviews of Laurel Court

Posted by ramirez 59 July 27, 2015
1.0

Worst nursing home ever!!! I wouldn't put my dog in there. Nurses are very uncaring and will literally watch patient waste away. (there was only one nurse on my dad's floor that really did care by the name of "T"). My dad was on nectar thick beverages and there was rarely any in his room. Everytime My family went up there, which was daily, there was never anything to drink to the point he got dehydrated and had to have an IV. The staff was to make plans for my dad and never followed through such as a tilted back wheelchair so he wouldn't fall out. The list could go on and on, it's a horrible place even though it looks pretty!!!!

Posted by Kim107630550 March 14, 2015

My grandmother is at Laurel Court right now, and the place is great. They are really good as well as the sanitation. It’s like a hospital, one floor, clean, and very nice. The only time it smells is when somebody poops in their pants, and they clean that up really quickly. They are very helpful, and they are overstaffed; she never has to wait for anything. She loves them, and they love her.

Posted by Ropersims February 06, 2015
4.0

My mother in law has been there for 3 months. This is my first time dealing with elderly care and Laurel Court has been wonderful. Everyone has been professional and caring. If I had to complain about something, it would be that sometimes there's a strong urine smell but it's not often. I highly recommend this place and the director Crystal was always there when I had a question or concern and immediately addressed the problem.

Posted by Maggie C December 27, 2013
3.0

My great grandfather has had some complaints each time he had been their but it is a great Facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 675495

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality