Manorcare Health Services-alexandria

1510 COLLINGWOOD ROAD, Alexandria, VA, 22308

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-alexandria

October 28, 2013

Somebody referred Manorcare to us. They gave me the address so I visited it. The facility was very good. The staff accommodated me right away. They're very good. I would recommend this place.

December 15, 2009

By Erin-1

My loved one stayed here

My loved one stayed in this facility twice this year and both experiences were subpar. The first visit they were unable to bath themself and the orderly would leave the towels on the bed daily and not help. They went unbathed for a week and a half. This wasn't brought to my attention until discharge for fear that they would receive retribution for complaining. Upon the second visit they were left sitting on the bed unable to reach the call bell, they were unable to get back in the bed unassisted, and was yelling for help and no one came for 30 minutes. A patient in the next room even sent for help and was told that the patient asked to sit on the edge of the bed and was fine.

Features of Manorcare Health Services-alexandria

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Manorcare Health Services-alexandria

Manorcare Health Services-alexandria is a nursing home in Alexandria, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services-alexandria for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-alexandria