Apple Grove Memory Care

Top Nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Apple Grove | Memory Care

September 14, 2012

By carolb1

I was very pleased with the care my mother received at Apple Grove. Every person who had a hand in her care was compassionate, skilled, and most of all - kind. It is very hard dealing with dementia patients, and much patience is needed. Everyone at Apple Grove was patient, gentle, caring, loving, and tactful. I highly recommend Apple Grove's family of caregivers.

April 10, 2012

By Caring512001

This place was wonderful in the beginning of my grandmother's stay. But then the more older people they got there, the more difficult it was to accommodate everyone living there. They never seem to have enough staff and the employees were definitely not educated enough to take care of people with Alzsheimer. It was definitely scarly when I started to notice conflicts between the residence that were not being handled, residence getting hurt and even the smell of urine in the hallways. I hope the owners have taken care of the problems.

The management and staff of Apple Grove Alzheimer's Residence and Adult Day Care are very concerned about the experience your family member had at our residence. As the foremost assisted living in the Memphis area dedicated to caring for individuals with Alzheimer's we offer a secure environment along with a dedicated staff. Our management and staff are very concerned about cleanliness especially odors. We would very much like to rectify this matter as we strive to offer the best in memory care. Please feel free to email me at kodonnell@applegroveliving.com. Regards, Kim O'Donnell, Community Relations Director

Photos of Apple Grove

About Apple Grove

At Apple Grove, our residents don't just live a quality life, they experience it. As the only facility in the Memphis area completely dedicated to Alzheimer's and dementia care, we are committed to providing superior assisted-living services for our residents and support for their families. Every part of life”from daily activities to daily meal, from the Florida room to the courtyard is designed to provide residents with a sense of individuality and well-being to reduce anxiety which enriches their emotional life and memories.

• Privately owned and managed
  • Dedicated solely to Alzheimer's and dementia residents
  • Full-time residential care with varying levels of care
  • State-of-the-art, new, 32-room facility
  • Spacious, well-designed 23,000-square-foot residence
  • Five-acre campus with perimeter fencing and monitoring
  • Day-care programs with flexible hours, seven days a week
  • On-staff nurses and on-call support

Map of Apple Grove