Silverado Sierra Vista

4.4

March 17, 2012

By sleepingsoundlyinseattle

Other

How hard is it to find a quality, comfortable, safe place when you live far from the most important person in your life? It can be difficult, but the Silverado will help you all the way! I was recently in this situation after my father passed away and my mother couldn't be alone. As other reviewers have said, the Silverado is beautiful, staff friendly, caregivers well-trained and truly caring, lots of activities and active residents, but what I want to emphasize is their attention to the whole family. In this difficult transition, the staff is giving emotional support to our family 24/7. We feel like they are part of our extended family, and that is priceless!

June 22, 2011

By AdorAngl

I went to check out this assisted living facility for my mom. All in all, it seemed like a great place. The only problem was the area. The city which it is located in is pretty run down in parts compared to its surrounding cities and I did some research online where I learned that there is somewhat of a high crime rate. With that aside, it was a pet friendly place which I think is fabulous! The site is well maintained and there were a lot of staff, all of whom were very friendly. In addition, it seemed as though there were a lot of social activities for the residents which is, of course, very important.

Photos of Silverado Sierra Vista

Features of Silverado Sierra Vista

• State Licenses: 197608181

About Silverado Sierra Vista

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

Map of Silverado Sierra Vista