Chelsea Place Memory Care

Overview of Ratings

4.8

May 11, 2016

By ValerieEDZFQ

My mother has been at Chelsea Place since October 2015. She has continued to thrive even though she is on hospice. The caregivers at Chelsea Place are wonderful. They treat the residents like family.

May 11, 2016

By JanetVQPVC

Truly pleased with Chelsea Place. Staff is caring and respectful. They take time and care with family members too. Excellent job!

February 29, 2016

By relative22

Chelsea Place is focused on dementia and Alzheimer’s training, and they just recently received three awards. The neighborhood is convenient, it’s adjacent to a residential community, a church, and it’s just perfect. I just had an excellent meal with my wife. This place was a perfect match for my wife.

December 17, 2015

By Caring Daughter118136650

We choose Chelsea Place for my stepdad because they are obviously very knowledgeable when it comes to dementia and Alzheimer's. The people working there are accommodating and caring. Their dining room seems good. It is a new, clean facility. The rooms have a beautiful, pleasant courtyard. It is not as homey as some of the other places I have seen. They have activities, like animal visitors including miniature horses.

August 25, 2015

By Kristen G

Chelsea Place is THE VERY BEST in Alzheimer's care. The staff treats my mom like she is family - showering her with personalized care, warm interactions, and thoughtful modifications to provide her with great comfort. I never knew this level of care and expertise existed for people with Alzheimer's - Chelsea Place sets a high standard for what is possible!

August 19, 2015

By -Barbara

I am impressed with the staff of Chelsea Place. I am pleased with the attention and care they provided for the residents.

August 14, 2015

By Carole21

Everything about Chelsea Place is great. The caregivers are so kind and attentive. I am happy to learn about the lost and found.

By Kathy115010150

Chelsea Place is a great community. The staff is very caring and understanding. I truly appreciate everything they have done for my father.

By Peggy115009850

Our family member who is in Chelsea Place receives the highest quality of care by the entire staff. The staff is always helpful and informative.

By Susan115009750

My mom has been in Chelsea place for a month now. All of the employees are extremely warm, friendly, and caring. The staff is also knowledgeable about caring for the group of patients.

By Cindy115009650

The staff members of Chelsea Place are all very caring. Thank you!

August 06, 2015

Chelsea Place is an excellent place! The entire staff is extremely attentive and and caring. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a care facility for a loved one.

By Laurie36

My sister has been in Chelsea Place for 4 months now and is frankly thriving. The community is always clean, inviting, and smells good. The caretakers as well as the staff are so kind and attentive to the residents. I give their food and activities a high rating. I couldn't be more pleased!

By Barbara115009250

August 05, 2015

By Dayna Dye

Always excellent! Lots of love here. Feels like one big family. Clean, new, light and airy building. Patients are well cared for. Lots of interesting activities for residents.

July 31, 2015

By Cheryl114752650

The staff in Chelsea place has a proactive approach to meeting needs. The anticipation of what the person wants or needs is much appreciated.

July 31, 2015

By Beulah3

Chelsea Place has a caring staff that treats the residents like family. The surroundings are very clean and kept cllean all day. The food is good and in good variety too.

Beulah, I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Chelsea Place staff take great pride in providing care for our residents, your loved ones. We have been given a tremendous responsibility by our families to provide care at the highest level, while maintaining a "family" feeling for everyone. I will share your comments with our staff. Thank you again.

June 22, 2015

Chelsea Place seemed to be very sterile. I did not like it. Everything was computerized. The staff was very nice. They had a butterfly courtyard, which was a very nice thing. They had exercise equipments.

I truly appreciate your feedback. Chelsea Place is a new community and we take great strides to keeping it a bright, clean, and inviting place. As with our butterfly habitat, we are constantly looking for ways to enhance our environment for our residents, and I will meet with staff with regard to your experience to understand ways we can make it appear warmer. We do have cutting edge technology to provide the highest level of security and safety for our residents and add more time that care staff may spend with residents. I am happy that you found our staff very nice. Chelsea Place is very dedicated to hiring, training, and keeping the best staff to provide the best care to your loved one. I would be pleased to address your needs for your loved one personally, or answer any questions. Again, thank you for sharing your experience, David A. Hoppe , A.C.S.W. Executive Director Chelsea Place Memory Care 14055 East Quincy Ave. Aurora, CO. 80015 Office: 303-680-4422 Cell: 720-427-9071 Fax: 720-639-5500 dhoppe@chelseaplacememorycare.com

April 07, 2015

By Eva12

Chelsea Place is very new, clean, and caring. It is also very cheerful and interactive. The people are fantastic. They are absolutely wonderful.

Photos of Chelsea Place Memory Care

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Chelsea Place Memory Care

Each resident of Chelsea Place is unique. They come to us with history, triumphs, tragedies; and like all of us, they need an enduring human connection. At Chelsea Place, we are specialized caretakers with extensive training in advanced memory care. We will welcome your loved ones with open arms, and look after them with warmth and expertise. Because everyone deserves to feel understood. To be happy. To remain significant. Everyone deserves to be protected, to be engaged, and to be loved.

Amenities

WELLNESS
  • Variety of comfortable common areas, including a choice of elegant community dining rooms, media, television, and living rooms, as well as plenty of seating in nooks and cozy areas throughout the community.
  • Beautifully-manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens, and secure sensory exterior courtyards with walking paths.
  • Therapeutic activities and specially-trained staff ready to meet the unique needs of our residents.
  • Social, educational, spiritual, intellectual, physical, and recreational programs.
  • Onsite physical and cognitive therapies.
  • Multi-sensory experiences, daily exercise, regularly-scheduled outings, group activities, regularly-scheduled visits with children, and opportunities to nurture pets and plants.
  • It's Never 2 Late™ therapeutic computer-based learning, entertainment, and therapy system, allowing residents to Skype families with caretaker assistance, sing along to songs of bygone eras, participate in game shows, play stimulating games, and even travel virtually to other places and times, as part of group or one-to-one activities.
  • Fully dedicated clinician office for physical/occupational therapy, podiatry, audiology, physician exams, etc.
  • Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
HEALTH
  • Medical management supervised by our licensed vocational nurse, as well as our medical director, Dr. Thomas Lally, winner of the 2014 Physician of the Year award.
  • Assistance with daily living activities based on the individual needs of residents, including bathing, grooming, dining and dressing.
  • Housekeeping and laundry services.
  • Individual Service Plans based on each resident’s unique life history and needs, developed before moving in, and updated regularly.
  • Dining program with daily offerings of three delicious, well-balanced meals and healthy, nutrient-dense snacks throughout the day, including clinical oversight for special diets or other special needs or requests.
SAFETY
  • Secure community with open guest entry and reception area.
  • Apartment suites featuring private rooms with either a shared or private bathroom.
  • State-of-the-art, discreet, and silent safety monitoring system in each suite, adjusted to the needs of each resident, including clinical oversight and reporting.
  • Fire safety system.
  • Highly-trained and sensitized staff with three levels of training: Leaders in Dementia Care Training, Dementia Sensitivity Training, and Proprietary Dementia Training.
  • Staff awake and on site twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
  • State-of-the-art resident needs reporting system for active review by supervisory staff.

Map of Chelsea Place Memory Care