Pine Ridge of Hayes

Reviews of Pine Ridge of Hayes

4.1

February 22, 2015

By Janet102448550

I already have my parents in an assisted living facility. I thought it was nice. People seemed nice, they invited us to breakfast, and the food seemed decent. It was nice, and it was in our price range. I picked it because of its location. We all lived close to it, and it was reasonable. Like I said it was clean, and the rooms were of a nice size. They live in their little apartment. I don't know if they have enough staff over there, but that is just my opinion. They haven't been there long enough yet, but I think they need more help. The people there are very friendly, and they are nice. The staff there is very nice because they go out of their way to do things. It's nice, but I just think they need a few more people there for the residents they have. My father for one is very needy. If everybody there is like him, then they don't have enough. That's how I look at it.

January 20, 2015

By June'sSon

Pine Ridge Hayes was recommended to us by a friend and we found everything we were told to be true. The facility is well kept and inviting, with rooms that are well designed for comfortable living. The administration was very helpful during our mom's entire stay. The Parental Care staff was exceptional. The kitchen and cleaning staffs were always helpful and pleasant, which made my mom feel very much at home. She enjoyed the activities, particularly the music presentations. It was a wonderful experience for my mother and I would highly recommend Pine Ridge Hayes.

January 16, 2015

By sircrafts

This is like living with my family. The staff and residence. are wonderful. I would recommend this residende to anyone, infact I am the welcome committee for people who tour this facility.

February 24, 2014

Pine Ridge of Hayes Senior Living was too big for my sister-in-law. What we didn’t like was that they just kept her in her room. They would just get her out of her bed and she would sit in front of the TV in her room all day. They would bring her food to her room and that's just about it. They lost her teeth while she was there and lost her toilet seat that we took in and so we moved her out there. The place is too overwhelming for her with that many people. It would have been a good facility for retired active people or for those seniors who can socialize, but in her case it’s not that suitable for her.

May 21, 2012

I didn't feel rushed, and the staff were easy to talk to. It has all the same features as the other facility we visited, just a different atmosphere from the other Pine Ridge facility.

Photos of Pine Ridge of Hayes

Features of Pine Ridge of Hayes

• Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid Not Accepted

• State Licenses: B98-0369

About Pine Ridge of Hayes

Our independent senior living community provides the versatility and benefits of being in your own home without the burdens and complexities of everyday life. Our seniors benefit from an independent lifestyle that promotes new friendships, community involvement and connection to you and your neighbors.

85 Rooms on a single floor are designed for seniors that still like to have a full kitchen, living room and screened in patio.

Map of Pine Ridge of Hayes