Broadway Court Estates

13505 East Broadway, Spokane Valley, WA, 99216

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Broadway Court Estates

Marcie1 November 25, 2015

I visited Broadway Court Estates, which was really neat. We walked in, and everyone was smiling. I walked down the hall, and the people waved, smiled, and talked to me. They were happy. It was nice and light. They had a pool and a hot tub, and a great chef and good food. They did not have a community fee like all the rest of the other places I visited did. They went on trips to different places and take you to doctors if you need it or the bank. There were a lot of activities that they would do. I enjoyed it, and I'm still thinking about it.

Caring105974050 May 24, 2015

I was able to visit Broadway Court Estates, and it was really nice. We looked at apartments, and they were very nice and spacious. It looked comfortable. We had a meal there, and the food was very good. They have a wide range of activities available.

laddies Dad June 22, 2012

Two years ago my wife and I came to the conclusion we could not take care of our home anymore, So It was time to move on. Having entertained at many retirement facilities over the last ten years it made our decision fairly easy. The only place to hang our hat was Broadway Estates, and after two years we know we made the right decision. We currently have elected to provide our own food, mainly because we want to eat on our time. Having arthritic problems it is wonderful to take advantage of the pool for our exercise, even though they provide a director for pool exercise, we can go other times as well, and we use the pool at least six times a week. There is no chance to get bored as there is entertainment everyday of the week, as well as craft, classes. We also have plenty of access to exercise, movies, and a library. As many of us say. Here's our regards from Broadway, the only place to hang your hat. When you retire at Broadway Court, you'll have some new friends with whom to chat. Some time there's entertainment, you'll join in with a happy song. So here's our regards from old Broadway, we hope that you'll be here ere long.

About Broadway Court Estates

Broadway Court Estates is an independent living community in Spokane Valley, WA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Broadway Court Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Broadway Court Estates