Lincoln Square

3121 Lake Michigan Dr Nw, Grand Rapids, MI, 49504

Reviews of Lincoln Square

Eather May 28, 2015

Lincoln Square is a beautiful place in a beautiful setting, but small. The people were very polite, very willing to help, open, and loving. Everything was fine except for the size. They did an excellent job presenting themselves and representing their site. They provide three meals, but if they had a stove in each one of those units, that would be good.

Caring73432450 September 27, 2014

I was looking for an independent living place and have gone to visit Lincoln Square. I would say that it was a very good place. I didn't observe any activities during my visit because I was there during lunchtime. Their food was good. The dining room had a beatiful setting, and the service was efficient. I saw the rooms during my tour and they were beautiful. The ones for singles seemed very small to me. The two-bedroom apartments were much nicer. I think that it was a very safe community. The people living there were happy, too. I would add that the place was very expensive. I also think that I am not yet old enough to live in that kind of place.

Caring74723450 December 02, 2013

Lincoln Square was a fairly simple but very nice facility. That one for us was in a convenient location as it wasn't far from where my brother lives. It was strictly retirement living though. We ate lunch there and it was fine. The physical appearance of the place wasn't quite as nice maybe but I thought that the people there were really nice. The staff was very helpful. We also met a woman who was the head of activities and we discussed some of their activities going on there. She was really energetic. They have like olympic-type of games of some sort, beanbag toss, etc. Overall, they were doing a lot of different activities for their residents. In terms of engagement that was going on and activities, I would give it a high score. They were very good.

Joan35 October 18, 2013

Lincoln Square was very nice. I was looking for a senior housing at the time. The people were very nice and very helpful. However, it did not fit what I was looking for at all.

Harry14 October 17, 2013

I was impressed with Lincoln Square. The food was quite good. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They even invited me to come again. They had activities. I would recommend them to others.

Caring70859750 October 04, 2013

Lincoln Square was nice, modern and spacious. The staff was very friendly.

Fred7 August 28, 2013

Lincoln Square looks like a hotel. It's a wood frame building and the inside is very nicely appointed, but I could not afford to live in that facility. I did see that they have some sort of a program where people sit around and listen to stuff. The person that was showing me was not comfortable with me being there because I was a minority. It was uneasy for him to show me around. Even I could afford the place I would not be comfortable living there.

From Lincoln Square

Lincoln Square is located in Grand Rapids, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lincoln Square for a visit...and stay!

Features of Lincoln Square