Lincoln Square

3121 Lake Michigan Dr Nw, Grand Rapids, MI, 49504

Reviews of Lincoln Square

October 18, 2013

By Joan35

Lincoln Square was very nice. I was looking for a senior housing at the time. The people were very nice and very helpful. However, it did not fit what I was looking for at all.

October 17, 2013

By Harry14

I was impressed with Lincoln Square. The food was quite good. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They even invited me to come again. They had activities. I would recommend them to others.

October 04, 2013

Lincoln Square was nice, modern and spacious. The staff was very friendly.

August 28, 2013

By Fred7

Lincoln Square looks like a hotel. It's a wood frame building and the inside is very nicely appointed, but I could not afford to live in that facility. I did see that they have some sort of a program where people sit around and listen to stuff. The person that was showing me was not comfortable with me being there because I was a minority. It was uneasy for him to show me around. Even I could afford the place I would not be comfortable living there.

Photos of Lincoln Square

Features of Lincoln Square

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Lincoln Square

Lincoln Square is located in Grand Rapids, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lincoln Square for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lincoln Square