Lincoln Square

3121 Lake Michigan Dr Nw, Grand Rapids, MI, 49504

Reviews of Lincoln Square

Caring74723450 December 02, 2013

Lincoln Square was a fairly simple but very nice facility. That one for us was in a convenient location as it wasn't far from where my brother lives. It was strictly retirement living though. We ate lunch there and it was fine. The physical appearance of the place wasn't quite as nice maybe but I thought that the people there were really nice. The staff was very helpful. We also met a woman who was the head of activities and we discussed some of their activities going on there. She was really energetic. They have like olympic-type of games of some sort, beanbag toss, etc. Overall, they were doing a lot of different activities for their residents. In terms of engagement that was going on and activities, I would give it a high score. They were very good.

Joan35 October 18, 2013

Lincoln Square was very nice. I was looking for a senior housing at the time. The people were very nice and very helpful. However, it did not fit what I was looking for at all.

Harry14 October 17, 2013

I was impressed with Lincoln Square. The food was quite good. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They even invited me to come again. They had activities. I would recommend them to others.

Caring70859750 October 04, 2013

Lincoln Square was nice, modern and spacious. The staff was very friendly.

Fred7 August 28, 2013

Lincoln Square looks like a hotel. It's a wood frame building and the inside is very nicely appointed, but I could not afford to live in that facility. I did see that they have some sort of a program where people sit around and listen to stuff. The person that was showing me was not comfortable with me being there because I was a minority. It was uneasy for him to show me around. Even I could afford the place I would not be comfortable living there.

From Lincoln Square

Lincoln Square is located in Grand Rapids, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lincoln Square for a visit...and stay!

Features of Lincoln Square

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room