Lincoln Square

Reviews of Lincoln Square

Overview of Ratings

4.3

December 02, 2013

Lincoln Square was a fairly simple but very nice facility. That one for us was in a convenient location as it wasn't far from where my brother lives. It was strictly retirement living though. We ate lunch there and it was fine. The physical appearance of the place wasn't quite as nice maybe but I thought that the people there were really nice. The staff was very helpful. We also met a woman who was the head of activities and we discussed some of their activities going on there. She was really energetic. They have like olympic-type of games of some sort, beanbag toss, etc. Overall, they were doing a lot of different activities for their residents. In terms of engagement that was going on and activities, I would give it a high score. They were very good.

October 18, 2013

By Joan35

Lincoln Square was very nice. I was looking for a senior housing at the time. The people were very nice and very helpful. However, it did not fit what I was looking for at all.

October 17, 2013

By Harry14

I was impressed with Lincoln Square. The food was quite good. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They even invited me to come again. They had activities. I would recommend them to others.

October 04, 2013

Lincoln Square was nice, modern and spacious. The staff was very friendly.

August 28, 2013

By Fred7

Lincoln Square looks like a hotel. It's a wood frame building and the inside is very nicely appointed, but I could not afford to live in that facility. I did see that they have some sort of a program where people sit around and listen to stuff. The person that was showing me was not comfortable with me being there because I was a minority. It was uneasy for him to show me around. Even I could afford the place I would not be comfortable living there.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Lincoln Square

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Lincoln Square

Lincoln Square is located in Grand Rapids, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lincoln Square for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lincoln Square