The Palms of Fort Myers Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Palms of Fort Myers | Independent Living

November 23, 2013

By CaringSon0000098

The Palms is a great place to live, it's in downtown Fort Myers. It's a five story building, one floor assisted living and more of independent livings. But it's too big for my in laws, bigger than they were comfortable with. This facility is very clean and offered a lot of variety. I would recommend this to others.

October 11, 2013

By Irene10

The apartments at The Palms were very nice. But they didn't have anything available at the time, so we're on a waiting list. The staff was very nice and willing to help and tell us what they had to offer.

June 12, 2013

By Tammy4

Everything is here that I need; everything. The rooms are perfect for me, the staff is great, and the food is good too. They have lots of activities like movies and cards, and have transportation to other places. I like just how independent I can be.

May 24, 2013

By Cynthia9

I loved The Palms of Fort Myers. It was very spacious and located close to the beach. I think if I lived there I would drive down to the beach everyday and be happy with it. The place looked like it suited my needs. The staff were helpful and pleasant. And the rooms were not bad at all. I would recommend this facility to other seniors who are still very active.

Photos of The Palms of Fort Myers

About The Palms of Fort Myers

The Palms of Fort Myers is a rental community located in the heart of Fort Myers, Florida. Our campus offers independent living, assisted living and we also have a memory care neighborhood. The Palms has a variety of amenities including a lovely heated swimming pool, a garden with walking paths and a gazebo, game rooms, a beautiful chapel and a unisex salon, but most important, a house full of friendly faces. From our staff to our residents, there is a atmosphere of family and caring. We are proud to announce that we have been selected the "Best of the Best" of southwest Florida's senior living communities for the 4th year in a row!!

Map of The Palms of Fort Myers