The Palms of Fort Myers Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.6

May 24, 2013

By Cynthia9

I loved The Palms of Fort Myers. It was very spacious and located close to the beach. I think if I lived there I would drive down to the beach everyday and be happy with it. The place looked like it suited my needs. The staff were helpful and pleasant. And the rooms were not bad at all. I would recommend this facility to other seniors who are still very active.

Photos of The Palms of Fort Myers

About The Palms of Fort Myers

The Palms of Fort Myers is a rental community located in the heart of Fort Myers, Florida. Our campus offers independent living, assisted living and we also have a memory care neighborhood. The Palms has a variety of amenities including a lovely heated swimming pool, a garden with walking paths and a gazebo, game rooms, a beautiful chapel and a unisex salon, but most important, a house full of friendly faces. From our staff to our residents, there is a atmosphere of family and caring. We are proud to announce that we have been selected the "Best of the Best" of southwest Florida's senior living communities for the 4th year in a row!!

Map of The Palms of Fort Myers