Blue Water Lodge

2840 Keewahdin Rd, Fort Gratiot, MI, 48059

Reviews of Blue Water Lodge

Laurie30 February 09, 2015

We have my mother in Blue Water Lodge, but she passed away. Everything was nice there, and it was near to where I live. Everybody there was very understanding and very patient because my mother has dementia; she was there for about seven years.

They handled her very well. The room was perfect for her. She had a living room, a sofa, and a kitchen area. They had a lot of activities, they have people come in, and they have entertainment. They have buses that take them for rides, to movies or shopping, and doctor’s appointments.

Jim98004250 December 10, 2014

If I were going to make a choice tomorrow, Blue Water Lodge would be one of the top 3. I looked into a 1-bedroom, and it was very adequate. The staff was very nice and very knowledgeable. They did their job very well. They have buses that take the folks to the mall. They play wheelchair volleyball. They have movies and a pool. It’s a gorgeous facility, and the whole place is basically built around the dining area. Its presence is very impressive as you walk in the door.

Stacy2 July 25, 2013

When we checked out Blue Water Lodge for my parents, we liked it and thought it would be good for them. This one also is close to my house. We got my parents a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment. It has a living room and a small kitchen. It is not really big, however, we are very pleased with the accommodation. We are also very pleased with the management staff. They offer a lot of activities for their residents. They do a lot of things there. They take them out and travel in a bus. They take them to and from appointments. Overall, we are very satisfied with this place for my parents.

From Blue Water Lodge

Blue Water Lodge is located in Fort Gratiot, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Blue Water Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Features of Blue Water Lodge

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room