Blue Water Lodge

2840 Keewahdin Rd, Fort Gratiot, MI, 48059

Reviews of Blue Water Lodge

December 10, 2014

By Jim98004250

If I were going to make a choice tomorrow, Blue Water Lodge would be one of the top 3. I looked into a 1-bedroom, and it was very adequate. The staff was very nice and very knowledgeable. They did their job very well. They have buses that take the folks to the mall. They play wheelchair volleyball. They have movies and a pool. It’s a gorgeous facility, and the whole place is basically built around the dining area. Its presence is very impressive as you walk in the door.

July 25, 2013

By Stacy2

When we checked out Blue Water Lodge for my parents, we liked it and thought it would be good for them. This one also is close to my house. We got my parents a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment. It has a living room and a small kitchen. It is not really big, however, we are very pleased with the accommodation. We are also very pleased with the management staff. They offer a lot of activities for their residents. They do a lot of things there. They take them out and travel in a bus. They take them to and from appointments. Overall, we are very satisfied with this place for my parents.

Photos of Blue Water Lodge

Features of Blue Water Lodge

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Blue Water Lodge

Blue Water Lodge is located in Fort Gratiot, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Blue Water Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Map of Blue Water Lodge