Lakeview Park

1393 Bowles Ave, Fenton, MO, 63026

Reviews of Lakeview Park

Visitor121878050 March 16, 2016

My visit to Lakeview Park was very good. The people were extremely helpful, pleasant, and accommodating; took a lot of time with me; and answered a lot of my questions. The dining area looked lovely, but it was all extremely far from my home.

Nancy121298350 March 09, 2016

I like Lakeview Park because it is close to my home. They have a nice room that I think my parents would like. They have a great layout, gym, and a nice dining area. The services are pretty nice. The staff is very attentive, and the housekeepers I met were nice, too. They have a bus for the residents, but you could also bring your car because they have a covered parking lot for residents.

Anonymous115754450 November 29, 2015

We found the Lakeview Park to be too expensive. It just wasn’t for us. The people working there were very nice; no question about that. The rooms were a little too small for what we wanted, plus they didn’t have some of the amenities we are looking for, like a swimming pool and exercise equipment. The food was OK.

Anonymous112283950 September 07, 2015

My sister is in Lakeview Park, and she is not happy right now, but I do not think that has to do with the facility. We are happy with the care. I think it has been good. It is clean, and the staff is very nice. The facility itself is nice. She complains about the food.

Caring109845650 August 16, 2015

My father is at Lakeview Park. We chose this one because we like the location, we like that it is small and that the staff is very personal. They know everybody. They would go on day trips on a bus. Overall, I think they do a very good job. The staff keeps a close eye on the residents.

Caring109979250 July 21, 2015

I wasn't very impressed with Lakeview Park. It just didn't have a lot going on that I could consider. It was just not as pretty as some of them, and it was not as bright and cheerful. However, the staff was nice, and the food was OK. We ate with the people, it was served to your table, and it was OK. Not exceptional, but OK.

Caring106358750 July 04, 2015

I did tour Lakeview Park. The place was very neat. It looked like the customers were pleased with the facility. The sales associate was very kind, and we talked quite a bit. People made their apartments their home so that there were a lot of their own stuff from where they lived before, and it was very homey.

Caring110747250 June 30, 2015

Lakeview Park is a bigger facility. The rooms were about the same as with the other facility I visited. They were nice too. The facility was fine. The staff was very cordial as well. They were eager to accommodate.

Linda104791650 April 30, 2015

Lakeview Park was very wonderful and very good. The gentleman who assisted us did a wonderful job. The rooms were very nice and clean. They have bingo, Wii bowling, and crafts.

Caring104630850 February 24, 2015

The rooms at Lakeview were small, and it’s a little dated. I don’t like that kind of room as I think I’m a little claustrophobic, and I don’t think they have the thing that I need.

The staff was great, Sarah was a joy, and the dining area was fine.

Arthur11 February 18, 2015

Lakeview Park was clean, the sales person was very good and explained things very well, the rooms were nice, and the environment was nice. I think the person that took me on the tour and worked with me was probably the best I have found.

Ju Ann February 10, 2015

The apartment that was shown was in the process of being redone for someone else to move in, but I was about to see because I was looking for windows where the sun did shine in, and I found it. The room that I was shown seemed very pleasant and very nice, but I am concerned with the parking and the elevator as it was very small, and that kind of bothered me.

Luvenia September 10, 2014

I liked Lakeview and the lady who showed me around. I liked the area in the one-bedroom better than the two because of the kitchen area. I liked that they had a lot of activities going on. They have 3 meals a day, towels, and bed linens. It’s like living in a hotel. I ate there, and the food is very good. They had choices.

Caring87070850 June 19, 2014

I had a tour at Lakeview Park, and the facility is very nice and clean. I can see that it's well done and well managed. I met two staff, and they are quite friendly. I also saw people who were up and about.

Lea2 January 31, 2014

Lakeview Park is clean. They have a lot of activities. The staff is very nice. My dad is comfortable there and his room is well maintained. However, they can improve in the consistency of their food.

Gerald3 June 28, 2013

They were excellent. They have nice rooms and nice staff. They provide all the meals. But it was expensive. It will take $4,000.00 a month to live there which is more than what our income can afford.

From Lakeview Park

Lakeview Park is located in Fenton, MO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lakeview Park for a visit...and stay!

Features of Lakeview Park

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room