Crestview Senior Living

8660 Grant Road, Crestwood, MO, 63123

Reviews of Crestview Senior Living

Anonymous115824350 November 07, 2015

Crest View Senior Living was very nice and clean. Everybody was very friendly, and the people were very nice. I would want to live there. The gentleman that showed us around was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The rooms were of decent size and every room either had a balcony or a patio. It’s a new building and modern.

schwarla October 30, 2015

We really liked Crestview, and we liked the people and the environment. The staff were more approachable. The location just wasn’t as convenient, and it had a higher community fee, so it would cost more per month.

Potential Resident August 31, 2015

We visited Crestwood. It was an excellent location to me. They had good food and nice rooms; however, it was a little more costly.

Norm T August 18, 2015

My mother moved to Crestview 16 months ago. She settled in within 2 months and loves it.The staff,facilities,food neighbors,and activities are wonderful.Some people still drive and you can BRING YOUR PET!! I compared over 10 placesand this seemed the best value with a great program.They offer free transport for doctor or drugstore errands,a friday happy hour,sunday mystery bus tour,cardinal group games,live music groups and a large daily activity calendar.The newer building with fireplace in the lounge area,piano in the dining room,library,computer lab,exercisr room,beauty parlor and beautiful outside garden area makes it all possible. Even a happy hour room with large TV.There also is a 3rd party nursing office for extra care. The apartments are very clean with weekly maid service.All for about 2600 per month and up. Wish mom had moved there 5 years ago.

maredi August 12, 2015

Crestview Senior Living is affordable luxury with exceptional amenities. How blessed my 102 yr.old Mother is! As a resident of Crestview, she is totally rejuvenated. How she loves her dining experiences and interaction with dining room staff who impact her life! Choosing from a delectable menu of entrees, desserts, and drinks, she relishes the opportunity to select her meals. Being greeted by name makes her proud to be recognized as a community member. Appreciative of social activities including Mass, movies,live musical entertainment, and Happy Hours reminds her of songs sung and dances danced. Her room is bright with sunlight allowing her to look forward to a day filled with love and concern for others. She has a positive outlook each day which means another day of happiness, love, and blessings for a 102 year old resident of Crestview Senior Living.

Caring101122250 October 31, 2014

My dad moved in at Crestview Senior Living a couple of weeks ago. The facility is nice, and we are happy with it. My dad seems to like the food, and that is important, but I think they can improve it more certainly. I like the menu choices. They do have activities, and my dad plays cards.

cookielady May 27, 2014

My husband and I visited Crestview to check it out for my parents. We thought the community was great. It is the right size, not super small but also not extremely large. The various apartments that we looked at all seemed to be nice sizes. After our visit I did take my parents to Crestview for lunch. It was wonderful. The staff at Crestview are always ready to answer any questions that you may have.

Caring83784850 April 30, 2014

Crestview Senior Living was very nice and very clean. Their residents were happy there. They all have nice things to say about this community. The dining room was very nice, very clean, and very large. Their rooms were very nice and bigger, but the starting small room was too high for what I wanted to pay for my mother. They have a lot of activities available from a room to put in puzzles, to exercise, to activities, etc. All the places I looked all had the same activities available.

Caring78236150 February 28, 2014

Crestview is in an area we know. It was small, but it was great. The staff was excellent. They were all very nice, very comforting, and very concern. They're very accommodating and very hospitable.

Tim11 October 13, 2013

Crestview Senior Living was okay; however, it was not in my top 3 picks. Firstly, it was not in the part of town where I think will work best for my parents. Also they don't have the same kind of activities and options that other facilities offer. However, the price was comparable and the staff was outstanding. If they could be more flexible in terms of the level of care that they offer, that would be good.

Brian10 August 28, 2013

My mom is a current resident of Crestview Senior Living. We chose this facility for the price, the amenities and its proximity to my home. For a facility, it is not too much upscale but everyone there is really nice. The residents and staff are both friendly. They have several different size apartments. We decided on a studio apartment on the ground floor for my mother and it was a very good deal. It is of pretty good size that fits about half of my mother's furniture that she was going to use. It also has a sliding door and a patio. With regards to activities, they have musical group that comes in there. They also have some dancing and live band. They have field trips where they go out. If you want to see ball games, they'll take you down there but you have to buy your own ticket. She has been there for two and a half weeks. She is still in the depression stage about leaving her other house of 63 years. However, she is more active now. Before she was only in her chair watching TV 24/7, but now she actually has to get up and walk down the hall to go get dinner. Just for the time that she has been there, her walking has improved immensely. She is no longer hanging on to me or hanging on to the wall when walking down the aisle and that's a big improvement.

From Crestview Senior Living

At Crestview Senior Living, residents enjoy themselves because of the convenience of a maintenance-free independent lifestyle with activity programs and outings designed to keep an active lifestyle. With the innovative At Your Service℠, Crestview Senior Living provides concierge services from specialized transportation to scheduled bus transportation for sporting events to shopping and other nearby activities. The affordable month-to-month rental program allows residents to enjoy comfortable living without a restrictive buy-in plan. The dining program features restaurant-style flavorful and nutritious menu choices with flexibility in meal plans. Crestview features Anytime Dining, no set meal times. A private dining room is available for family and special occasions. The variety of activities includes a stimulating social calendar, a theater for entertainment, raised gardening areas, fitness and physical therapy, computer training, current events discussions, and more, all giving residents the opportunity to enjoy a vibrant, social, and active lifestyle.

We have ample gardening space in our courtyard. Our residents are very active in gardening, and enjoy participating in various activities.

Features of Crestview Senior Living

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental