Right at Home Des Moines

Reviews of Right at Home Des Moines

4.9

August 08, 2017

By jan360

Right at Home has been extremely accommodating with my father. The care he is receiving is top notch. I would recommend this company to anyone needing help in the home.

January 26, 2017

By Lorrie431252

We used Right at Home for two months for my father-in law. They did light cleaning and laundry. We used them twice a week for three hours each day. The price was fair. He was skeptical at first, but in the end, it was very beneficial, and he was able to make friends with the caregiver.

August 15, 2016

By Tammie850001

I hired a caregiver from Right at Home to come in two times a week to help my mom with bathing and slight housekeeping. My mom is very happy with her caregiver. Their management has been satisfactory. Everything has been so far, so good. It's very helpful knowing that your family member or parents are well cared for.

June 28, 2016

By Kenas061714

Right at Home did a good job. They take care of Mom in the morning, bathe her and shower her, and during bedtime, they take her to the bathroom and put her to bed. She's fine with it and likes it. They come way earlier than the time we set up. It would be much better if they follow the time.

December 29, 2015

By Phyllis G.

All great. I usually like Martha or Susan and when I call in they're very helpful. They certainly deserve 5 stars. I thank you for your great service. Merry Christmas! Many Thanks.

December 29, 2015

By Frances27

I couldn’t get along without Sherry. She not only does her job but she does extra just as if it's part of the job.

December 23, 2015

By Deanna Krause

Diane is the best, I really like her and we get along very much. We have things in common like talking about our family.

December 18, 2015

By Marcia L. Smith

I feel lucky to have your services. The ladies are fine to be with.

December 18, 2015

By Ron B. & Robin H.

The people at the desk are very understanding in getting the right girls to work for us. The workers work hard for us. We have had arthritis. Ron has rheumatoid and neuropathy, with no feeling in his wrist, hand and feet. The neuropathy is worse because diabetes is not involved. My worker did the writing for me while I told her what to say.

December 15, 2015

By L. Reynolds

Tim is a good man and I enjoy him and wish I had more hours with him especially with my leg, hip and back hurting me. He's a 10 star.

January 12, 2015

By Marsha21

I’ve had the same Homemaker aide for 6+ years and would not trade her for her weight in gold. She is very versatile and thorough. She takes me anywhere I need to go.

From Right at Home Des Moines