Right at Home Des Moines

Reviews of Right at Home Des Moines

Overview of Ratings

December 18, 2015

By Ron B. & Robin H.

The people at the desk are very understanding in getting the right girls to work for us. The workers work hard for us. We have had arthritis. Ron has rheumatoid and neuropathy, with no feeling in his wrist, hand and feet. The neuropathy is worse because diabetes is not involved. My worker did the writing for me while I told her what to say.

December 15, 2015

By L. Reynolds

Tim is a good man and I enjoy him and wish I had more hours with him especially with my leg, hip and back hurting me. He's a 10 star.

January 12, 2015

By Marsha21

I’ve had the same Homemaker aide for 6+ years and would not trade her for her weight in gold. She is very versatile and thorough. She takes me anywhere I need to go.

From Right at Home Des Moines