Daughterly Companions, LLC

Contact Now

Reviews of Daughterly Companions, LLC

KarenMG February 26, 2016

Excellent services being provided by knowledgeable and caring people. They are currently working with my mother and we are extremely happy with how much they are able to do for and with her. Recommend them highly!

SandyQnkrik February 26, 2016

All the caregivers were as loving as "daughters" for my friend. They helped me do all the things I was not physically able to do.

joanne or aj February 26, 2016

I interviewed this provider

My family and I have Daughterly-Companions helping with my mother's care. My mother is 93 years old and needed a little help.We have a companion twice a day. Daughterly Companions is there for you 24/7 if you need them. An example of this is my mother and I were going away for the Christmas holidays and cancelled the visits we usually received daily. I had an emergency and I had to call daughterly Companions Christmas day and ask for someone to be there at my mother's apartment for the days that we had previously cancelled.They rescheduled the Companions right away and had caring people to help. This was a special Christmas knowing that my mother was going to have the help she needed. I would recommend Daughterly Companions to anyone needing caring people to help.

JoanneL February 24, 2016

The assistance provided by Daughterly Companions was an absolute godsend for my brother as his wife battled metastatic pancreatic cancer last year. They displayed an unwavering willingness to provide support whenever needed so my brother could continue working when family members were unavailable to help. The caretaker, Celeste, immediately put my sister-in-law at ease, and her compassion and kindness were amazing. In addition, the scheduling and reliability they provided made the process of needing help so simple - just knowing this organization as available put everyone's minds at ease. I would recommend Daughterly Companions without hesitation to anyone requiring assistance.

Kathy R February 24, 2016

Very impressed from the first meeting to discuss their services, Every companion/caregiver my father has had has been wonderful. So caring and helpful to him. And a comfort to myself and my siblings. Owners and every other person I have worked with has been very responsive, knowledgeable, diligent and professional. Love the website to keep track of things. I have referred their service to several friends.

E. Mullen February 24, 2016

My mother has been a client (treated like family really) of Daughterly Companions for several months. We have been most satisfied with the care and attention given to mom. DC makes mom feel as if a friend/family member is coming over to visit and the care givers help to engage her mentally and physically. With DC 's 24/7 policy someone is always reachable. The Daughterly Companion name truly reflects their policy and mission. Many thanks to "The Karens" for starting this much needed organization!

Donna Mazeika February 24, 2016

My mom was living with me and needed a companion and minimal care while I was at work. The care-givers at Daughterly Companions were amazing with her! In the beginning my mom was resistant to having someone she didn't know spend time with her and she never made it easy for them but each and every Daughterly Companion who came to our house provided wonderful care for her. We were even able to go on vacation and leave my mom in their hands knowing that she was in very caring and competent hands. I always had complete confidence in them and highly recommend them to anyone needing care or companionship for their loved one!

Grateful client February 24, 2016

My husband and I were very happy with Daughterly Companions. They took very good care of my father-in-law who was suffering from dementia. The caregivers were trustworthy, kind, professional, and most of all dependable. Whenever one of the "daughters" came to see him he would say," boy am I glad to see you!" My father-in-law has since passed away. We were very fortunate to have found Daughterly Companions.

Marie's Kathy February 24, 2016

Daughterly Companions caregivers cared for my mother in her home after her second major stroke, helped transition her to assisted living, and are now accompanying her in her final journey through hospice. Their caregivers are both knowledgeable and compassionate; these women have treated my mom like their own. The peace of mind they give me in knowing that I can go home and sleep at night while Mom is doted on and not alone is invaluable. So much gratitude. They earn their company name every day!

maryk g February 24, 2016

Daughterly Companions care for my mother while I am at work. They are wonderful, caring and truly interested in the best for your loved one. These thoughtful caretakers have really thought about making her days happy- from her favorite ice cream and treats to a fun filled sing along. They make scheduling easy and are always able to accommodate any scheduling adjustments. They have been a blessing to work with and I can relax knowing my mom is being cared for by the best.

From Daughterly Companions, LLC

We are a non-medical in-home care company that strives everyday to exceed client expectations. We won't hire a caregiver that we would not place with our own mothers'.

We provide assistance to seniors and the entire family!

Features of Daughterly Companions, LLC

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $25/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $550/day

• Licenses: Pennsylvania HomeCare License

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping
  • Errands & grocery shopping

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Training areas extra: Dementia/Alzheimers Training

Payment options

• Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address