BrightStar Care Tulsa Tulsa, OK

Overview of Ratings

4.6

November 09, 2017

By Betty R_3

BrightStar Care's caregiver is dependable, efficient, and friendly, and she always knows what she is doing. BrightStar Care made my life easier by taking me to the grocery store and on any other errands. Also, when I ask her to do anything else, she is always willing.

November 06, 2017

By Sandy C_1

BrightStar Care is dependable and has some really nice caregivers. BrightStar Care has helped me with my daily routine and existence.

November 06, 2017

By Jordan K

I would probably refer others to BrightStar Care, but the staff and nursing staff needs to improve with scheduling. BrightStar Care's services help me to infuse my medicine, which has the biggest priority.

November 02, 2017

By Karen W_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are flexible in their scheduling. Life is easier because the caregivers help drive me around.

October 17, 2017

By David H_2

My caregiver did a great job. My caregiver was able to help guide me on the path to recovery.

October 17, 2017

By Stanley B_1

It would depend on the case, I need too much care for the caregivers to provide. I would recommend them for people who need a little less assistance. I have so much work that they are not able to do it all, but they are able to help with some personal care.

October 10, 2017

By Jim D

BrightStar Care has been helpful and they're reactive. They do follow-ups. I think BrightStar Care makes my mom more comfortable. They have someone to transport her and do the daily cleanup, and make sure she's comfortable.

October 04, 2017

By Roger C_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because they seem to follow through with all of my requests. They also try to help me in any way that they can. They are not as expensive and strict as other agencies. My caregivers come in and do what is needed for me. My caregivers seem to live up to my standards and they don't try to overpower me.

October 04, 2017

By Donald E. S

BrightStar Care is outstanding. All of my nurses have been top notch. I wouldn't have healed as quickly without BrightStar Care.

October 02, 2017

By Charlotte C

BrightStar Care has some good caregivers, and some that are not. The problem is that BrightStar Care has charged me for times that caregivers weren't there, or were late. It would help me if someone could call or text about my loved one's health at least every other day.

September 20, 2017

By Patricia R_1

BrightStar Care is pretty good, they help me with errands. The services from BrightStar Care have helped me to get groceries and go to the library.

December 30, 2012

By Pauline2

We had used Brightstar before that was sent by the VA. I did not like them at all. I had one very good man from them and that's all. I did not care for about the rest. It was not a good experience with them.

From BrightStar Care Tulsa

BrightStar Care Tulsa is an in-home care provider serving Tulsa, OK and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Tulsa offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Tulsa