Visiting Angels St. Paul

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Visiting Angels St. Paul

Jean15 April 22, 2013

Visiting Angels was excellent. We just appreciated them. They were right there for mom all the time. Jessica was one of her caregivers. She helped her in the wheelchair and got her outside when she didn't think she could do anything. She took her over to our church which is next door and to the library which mom ran for 35 years. That was a really special day for mom.

The caregivers were easy to get along with and they met her needs. They were friendly and did the best they could. We were pleased with Carolyn and the scheduling as well.

Jim14 April 19, 2013

My fiance looked them up and found them. She called and we find the prices quiet reasonable and so we got them. My mother really liked Visiting Angels. She mother was very happy. They were helping her by providing company and taking care of her when she needed help. They did a really good job for my mom provided the price.

Carol24 April 10, 2013

Visiting Angels was recommended to us. Carolyn was just so nice and called us right back. She tried very hard to do was she thought would work for us. She went quite a few times to our home every time she wanted us to get used to a caregiver that we could work with the best.

We thought that my husband had 2-3 months more to live but we only had him 5 days. He died earlier than we thought. Carolyn had brought several people in because that was our first week. They do 24/7 but have 5 hours rest time in between. They were still accessible for me to wake them if I needed help. I don't think they ever slept sound. They always were available for me.

We only had them 5 days. I think that with the experience, they were always available. My favorite was Abdul as one of the caregivers. He was really good. I liked him.

Henry2 March 01, 2013

Visiting angels was recommended to us by our clinic. We had two caregivers. They were both excellent. They do a lot of stuff with my wife like scrabble and shopping. They pretty much did everything. Their care for her was excellent. They were both very upbeat and cheerful. They have a really positive attitude. We had them for a year and a half.

About Visiting Angels St. Paul

Visiting Angels St. Paul is an in-home care provider serving Shoreview, MN and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels St. Paul offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Visiting Angels St. Paul