Synergy HomeCare | Schaumburg, IL

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare | Schaumburg, IL

Thea H. October 26, 2016

Best home care experience we have had while dealing for 10 years with in home health agencies for various family members. Could not be more pleased with the abilities of both Paul for providing last minute people for overnights with my Aunt and with Vanessa for her fantastic bedside manner, her ability to handle an emergency situation with grace and intelligence. We have used many different agencies over the years and this one is by far the BEST!!! I highly recommend them.

Thank you Thea for your confidence and for bringing us in to work with your Aunt. There were many changes along the way with schedules and times and I am glad we were able to accommodate and be of service. We work hard to take away the worry and uncertainty and I feel our team really was there 100%. All the best to you and your lovely Aunt S.! Paul

Daddie two fattie October 06, 2016

All I can say is , WOW ! Synergy was there in our darkest hour of need . Extremely professional and extremely dedicated .

Paul and his team of experts really know how to take care all the details in care . Thank you for your wonderful services you and your team have provided .

Again thanks !

Kelly R July 07, 2016

I interviewed this provider

I was looking through several websites to find a caregiver for my mom and dad. They needed somebody more for companion care but who also had the ability and willingness to sometimes just get my mom out of the house, help with the laundry which is down in the basement, get her to the grocery store, etc. Fortunately, my mom's doctor recommended Synergy and it's been a great experience. Paul and his wife Shelley were incredibly responsive to my inquiry, set up a home meeting with my family to make sure we were comfortable with their practice and also brought one of his caregivers to help my mom and dad feel at ease since they really "didn't need help". Needless to say, once Maurine engaged with my mom and dad, they have found that they do in fact need help and Maurine always leaves them a meal ready to go when she leaves, taking a burden off of my sisters and me. I highly recommend Synergy and Maurine and am so glad I was referred to them.

Thank you, Kelly for your kind words. We are so pleased to be of service to your parents and are happy we could pair them with Maurine. We all enjoy speaking with your dad when he calls and I know Maurine loves working with your mom! Glad to be able to help them out.

J-&-PJHWEX May 17, 2016

Maurine worked with us for many months during the end of last year and the beginning of this year. During this time, she took care of my 91 year old mother who has advanced dementia. The minute Maurine walked in, she clicked right away with Mom. She stayed with her during all of her time at the house finding inventive ways to keep her busy and exercise her . They played games and did coloring and puzzles. She also fed her and assisted her with dressing and washroom issues. My mom was always sad to see her leave for the day but had a big smile when she returned the next day. We were forced to move my mom into a more controlled environment as it was too much for us... Maurine was there until the day we moved her and even went with us to her new home to help with the transition.

In summary, I would highly recommend Maurine for any kind of this type of work and if the occasion ever arises that we might bring Mom home we will be on the phone with her first thing to see if she is available to come back.nice

winter ranch May 12, 2016

Synergy Home Care does an excellent job of working with clients and their families in tailoring service to meet client needs. All caregivers are friendly, polite, kind and prompt in providing expected services. Management is very willing to work with client issues and discuss and implement required adjustments in a prompt, professional manner.

Melanie R. March 30, 2016

We interviewed three agencies to provide in-home care for our elderly uncle. Synergy was clearly our top choice. They listened carefully to assess our needs and tailored services accordingly. The caregiver they selected was a perfect match for my uncle. The team at Synergy communicated with us seamlessly and consistently exceeded our expectations.

Melanie thank you for the kind words. It has been a great pleasure working with you and serving your uncle.

luckyc46206 January 28, 2016

Synergy has been a wonderful experience and truly a compassionate and dedicated professional provider. The attention to client/family satisfaction and focus on patient health & overall well being has been a priority from the beginning and a continued practice among all the care givers on their staff. The reliable support has absolutely set them apart from any other type of care you could ask for when considering hiring professional help for a loved one. Paul & his staff have really gone above and beyond just providing basic home health care and have exceeded our expectations when providing assistance in times of patient emergencies. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is currently seeking trustworthy & compassionate care for a family member. Personal thanks to Paul & his staff!

123jordan October 03, 2015

The caregiver from Synergy did a fantastic job taking my mother to her grandson's wedding. The cv was responsible for bathing, dressing, fixing mom's hair & make-up, driving to & from the event, keeping mom calm during the wedding ceremony, socializing, and helping mom with dinner. Th cg exceeded our expectations. Prior to the date there was a meeting held with synergy representatives to evaluate mom & discuss the expectations for the event. The reps were very professional & went over all the details with us to establish clear goals which were all met. After the meeting, more questions from us arose which were all promptly answered. We highly recommend Synergy Home Care.

Joe min August 11, 2015

They are responsive, compassionate, and very sensitive to our needs. They make caring for your relative easy. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for care giving assistance.

Joe, Your family has been very welcoming and we have appreciated the opportunity to work with you and your brother. Thank you for your ringing endorsement.

-Frank1 August 11, 2015

We've been very satisfied with Synergy. The caregivers they sent are outstanding. We initially had a problem with scheduling but it was resolved right away.

Thank you Frank for your kind words. It is a pleasure working with you.

Madalina July 21, 2015

My family is extremely grateful for all of the help that the Synergy in-home caregiver has been able to provide. The company is professional and effective. The caregiver is reliable, kind, and hard working. We are so glad that we were able to find the help we needed from them!

From Synergy HomeCare

Our basic life needs and desires do not change significantly as we age. We want choices, we want to maintain our independence, and we want a say in our daily decisions. As we age, we come to cherish these basic needs although we may need assistance at times. Dignity, respect, companionship, and enjoyment are as important as balanced nutrition, cleanliness, personal hygiene, privacy, comfort, and safety to leading a healthy and productive life.

Our number one goal at SYNERGY HomeCare is to introduce the perfect caregiver to your loved one while delivering on the promise of a safe environment. With safety comes reassurance and peace of mind for the senior and their family. Every senior has unique wants and needs and deserves to be listened to and understood. Thorough interviews are conducted in the convenience of your own home. We strive to fully satisfy and care for your loved ones.

Features of Synergy HomeCare

• French
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Licenses: State License

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care
  • Ethics
  • Validation Techniques
  • Training areas extra: nfection Control; Hazard Communication; Caregiving Techniques; Handling Behaviors and Frustrations.

Payment options

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Electronic Fund Transfers

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address