BrightStar Care of GA – Savannah

Overview of Ratings

4.1

October 30, 2017

By Theresa P_1

BrightStar Care generously helps with everything, and our caregiver always asks if there's more she can do to help. The services provided by BrightStar Care help me with everything. I like everything.

October 20, 2017

By Jerdon B

The last caregiver that came didn't do anything, but the other two caregivers were good. The caregivers need to get up, look around, and find something to do.

October 20, 2017

By Lillian M

BrightStar Care was very helpful and professional. BrightStar Care had a caregiver that offered companionship to my mom.

October 13, 2017

By Lou B

I hired BrightStar Care to be a companion to my wife on Thursday through Sunday, and there has been no consistency in the personalities of the people that have been coming. BrightStar Care also calls this babysitting which is insulting. It really rubs me the wrong way when the caregivers come to babysit. They are dealing with an adult, not a baby. My wife still reacts and interacts to a degree. It has a good impact if it's a good person. If not, it has no impact.

September 28, 2017

By Shelby Jean P

BrightStar Care is helpful, they sit down and talk, they're a lot of help in grocery stores, and doctors. I enjoy they take me places because I feel safe. I don't do anything without my caregivers. They take me wherever I need to go. I don't get any complaints.

September 26, 2017

By James M_6

BrightStar Care has good workers. BrightStar Care has good caregivers that I can count on.

September 19, 2017

By Benjamin J

I have a very dependable caregiver from BrightStar Care. I truly like her because she is independent! I need someone to help my husband get ready on Sundays and do little tasks to help around the house. BrightStar Care provides us with that!

September 19, 2017

By Aldridge B

BrightStar Care is prompt and they are concerned for my husband's health. The care alleviates a lot of stress for me and it gives my husband a sense of security to have someone there.

From BrightStar Care of GA – Savannah

BrightStar Care of GA – Savannah is an in-home care provider serving Savannah, GA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of GA – Savannah offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of GA – Savannah