The HomeCare Source

Contact Now

Reviews of The HomeCare Source

Patti Hillard December 19, 2015

All the staff is so nice! I really like that there is always a backup so my mom doesn’t have to miss out her hours or appointments. The office staff is diligent and very helpful. I enjoy the monthly newsletters and each recipe gives my mom something to look forward to.

mjasongray May 05, 2015

My father was home ill for a long time, we finally needed help so we got a hold of the The Home Care Source. They were so great. He was a cranky old man but they made him relax and made him feel comfy.

You really dont want to have to use a home care provider more than once because that means a loved one needs help again but I do, I will not hesitate to call The HomeCare source again.

Nevadasmith May 02, 2015

My grandma was aging and before we knew it we were in over our heads. We turned to the Homecare Source through a friend of a friend recommendation. The staff came out with in a short period of time and helped us assess my grandma. We came up with a great plan and we as a family felt she was in good hands as we spent our day at work. Service was excellent and the management team checked Up on us to make sure grandma and we were both happy. Thank you, I cannot say enough about the experience and how we had so much trust and content with working with the team.

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Please, let us know if we can ever be a service in the future.

From The HomeCare Source

2 home care hours free with the completion of 4 scheduled service hours.

Our Personal Care Associates are the heart of The HomeCare Source. They are chosen for their experience, and their extraordinary desire and ability to help others. Our management team, staff and Personal Care Associates are here for you.

We are commited to ensuring you do not go without care, and are available to you around the clock. Our automated attendance verification system will confirm the arrival of our Personal Care Associate to your home within minutes and ensures accurate recordkeeping for their time worked.

Our dedication to maintaining the highest standards in the industry ensures you will receive the most compassionate and professional care available. The HomeCare Source Care Providers are carefully screened and selected for their extraordinary desire and ability to help others.

Whether you have a sudden need or are planning for In Home Care for yourself or a loved one, The HomeCare Source is like having the help of your family by your side.

• Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
  • Personal Care and Grooming
  • and more

Features of The HomeCare Source

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address