Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Live Well at Home by Eskaton

L. Little February 21, 2017

Live Well at Home has very helpful staff and caregivers. They cook very good food. Whenever I needed help my caregiver was right there and I never had to wait at all. I would recommend Live Well to anyone in need.

Leatrice381746 February 18, 2017

My caregiver is an excellent cook. She prepares meals that are wholesome and tasty and she takes very good care of me. She takes me shopping so she can read for me, because she knows I can't see anything up close. She is an excellent caregiver; the best one I've had. Live Well at Home is an excellent organization and I recommend it to all my friends.

Shirley H. February 16, 2017

I have had nothing but good service from Live Well at Home. All of my caregivers were excellent.

New to having Caregiver service February 04, 2017

I started with this service in July of 2016. I have had wonderful interactions with the staff support within the organization. They are kind, empathetic and knowledgeable. This is my first experience with a caregiver. I like the fact that the organization insures their caregivers have a good DMV record and have some training before coming into your home. They are also a licensed and bonded organization with their own Workers compensation for their employees. Also they care about their clientele’s well-being. Recently I had a follow-up interview to be able to have confidential one on one with a staff member about my service, any need changes and any other issues that may have come up. These interviews are done periodically to make sure YOUR needs are being met. This means they truly want to give each client the best personal care they can provide. I would highly recommend this organization for someone in need of assistance.

MavisBull February 03, 2017

I am very pleased with the care givers at live well at home. Mine is a person assistant and good friend . She helps me with my phone, dinners, going out to lunch, cleaning and making sure I am happy. I called some other companies before I started with live well at home and none of them could meet my needs the way you could. Stacie has become a trusted friend to me and I would like to thank everyone for their service.

MSfragile February 03, 2017

I am so pleased that I found an amazing company to take care of me. I am young, well relatively, and it takes special people to put up with my needs. I am always taken care of above and beyond what I ever thought. I think it is great that the office staff, mainly Kylie and Beth, take their time to listen to my babbling, and they make me feel like I am the queen of my domain :) Thank you Live Well at Home for being there for me.

Diann L February 02, 2017

Other

Their caregivers are highly skilled. The company is operated by very talented people. The office staff truly care and understand our needs. Everyone takes the time to get to know you. Their step by step process from assessment to follow up is far better than anything I have ever seen. I am pleased that I can call them my family.

alondahl February 02, 2017

The quality of the caregivers has been excellent. There have been only 2 glitches in scheduling over the last year. I wish I could pay monthly.

Patrick. C February 01, 2017

I cannot speak more highly of Live Well at Home. My caregiver is amazing, he and i have become great friends. The office staff are very attentive to my needs and are incredibly respectful of what i need. i have friends who are using other service providers for their help and hands down without a doubt I would never recommend anyone else besides Live well at Home. They obviously care for their clients and appear to treat their care Givers very well. Thank you for all you do for me.

Jean.S January 31, 2017

My caregiver is an excellent cook. She prepares meals that are wholesome and tasty and she takes very good care of me. She takes me shopping so she can read for me, because she knows I can't see anything up close. She is an excellent caregiver, The best one I've had. Live Well at Home is an excellent organization and I recommend it to all of my friends.

Pete731070 September 29, 2016

Excellent homecare and regular supervision by Live Well staff. Great social support for my wife's mother and much needed help with bathing and other daily activities.

E.M180707 September 29, 2016

My caregiver is wonderful. Anything I need her to do, she will take care of it. I can't stand for long periods of timeso she carefully will do anything I ask. I have peace of mind with having a caregiver.

Suzanne465330 September 10, 2016

I appreciate and am very grateful for the help provided me. Margote and Helene have always been very willing to do special help when needed – like appointments or home management—example filing etc.

Elizabeth062426 August 31, 2016

Shena arrives around eight. Upon checking in she makes my bed, prepares breakfast, she cleans up the kitchen, she puts out my checks for the day. Then, if time permits, she picks up groceries which she gets when she picks up my meds at Walgreens.

FA Vousi August 30, 2016

The quality of service was above expectations. I was fortunate to have an organization and caregiver that had concern for our well-being as well as providing the requisite service in a professional manner.

Betty M.287238 August 25, 2016

Live Well is excellent.

Caring_2644200 August 11, 2016

Very reliable and helpful. I highly recommend them.

kthatcher June 21, 2016

Other

Live Well at Home care providers gave our family the confidence that Mom could continue to rehab at home from a broken hip. With their help she is thriving and living independently once again. Thank you!

tnhenn June 16, 2016

Live Well at Home worked relentlessly to find an appropriate match for my dear friend. She had challenges finding a caregiver that met her high expectations but the Live Well at Home team made every effort to accommodate even the highest demands. I am very impressed with their professionalism and their approach.

Geodude October 24, 2015

We live half way across the continent but visit Mom (89) and partner (86) every month or so. After Mom's fall, Eskaton recommended Live Well at Home for in home care. First 5 days a week, which we later reduced to 3 days. We got to know Mom's helper and liked her a great deal. Live Well found the right person for the couple. Live Well was critical to the success of Mom reaching 90 and beyond! Live Well took much pressure off partner allowing important freedom to shop and go to doctors. We had seen problems with normal hygiene, use of the walker, dirty dishes, and losing hearing aids. Live Well's helper consistently found the lost hearing aids when neither Mom nor partner could do so. We remain very pleased with the help that Live Well provides.

Acsaw June 22, 2015

We are happy with our provider. Since hiring a sitter at night, my father-in-law has not fallen once.

rmchrisco January 29, 2015

We've used two different Caregivers from LiveWell for a couple of months. Mom, in her 90s, has enjoyed each of them very, very much. She can be a handful sometimes; But, these two have been expert at helping her to do the things she needs to do each day (more successful that I have been), and with genuine concern for her welfare. We have to take a short hiatus with the care, but will return to LiveWell without reservation when it is again time to get her some extra assistance.

About Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Live Well at Home by Eskaton is an in-home care provider serving Roseville, CA and the surrounding area. Live Well at Home by Eskaton offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Live Well at Home by Eskaton

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening