Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Reviews of Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Betty M.287238 August 25, 2016

Live Well is excellent.

Caring_2644200 August 11, 2016

Very reliable and helpful. I highly recommend them.

kthatcher June 21, 2016

Live Well at Home care providers gave our family the confidence that Mom could continue to rehab at home from a broken hip. With their help she is thriving and living independently once again. Thank you!

tnhenn June 16, 2016

Live Well at Home worked relentlessly to find an appropriate match for my dear friend. She had challenges finding a caregiver that met her high expectations but the Live Well at Home team made every effort to accommodate even the highest demands. I am very impressed with their professionalism and their approach.

Geodude October 24, 2015

We live half way across the continent but visit Mom (89) and partner (86) every month or so. After Mom's fall, Eskaton recommended Live Well at Home for in home care. First 5 days a week, which we later reduced to 3 days. We got to know Mom's helper and liked her a great deal. Live Well found the right person for the couple. Live Well was critical to the success of Mom reaching 90 and beyond! Live Well took much pressure off partner allowing important freedom to shop and go to doctors. We had seen problems with normal hygiene, use of the walker, dirty dishes, and losing hearing aids. Live Well's helper consistently found the lost hearing aids when neither Mom nor partner could do so. We remain very pleased with the help that Live Well provides.

Acsaw June 22, 2015

We are happy with our provider. Since hiring a sitter at night, my father-in-law has not fallen once.

rmchrisco January 29, 2015

We've used two different Caregivers from LiveWell for a couple of months. Mom, in her 90s, has enjoyed each of them very, very much. She can be a handful sometimes; But, these two have been expert at helping her to do the things she needs to do each day (more successful that I have been), and with genuine concern for her welfare. We have to take a short hiatus with the care, but will return to LiveWell without reservation when it is again time to get her some extra assistance.

From Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Our services are customized to meet your individual needs. We pride ourselves on being flexible. If your care needs change, we can adjust our services and schedule to best meet your needs. We are available when you need us from a few hours a day up to 24 hour care. We have a long list of services, but the real need is focusing on your wellness and creating a wellness plan unique to you.

From the moment you call Live Well at Home, we begin considering you and your loved one’s particular needs. During your first call with our office, we will ask questions to help us form a basic needs assessment.

Following the call, we will set up an in-home visit with one of our Care Navigator’s and you and the rest of your family – including the family member for whom you are seeking care. This in-person visit allows us to learn more about your loved one’s needs, answer questions you have and help you understand how Live Well at Home can help.

Our Live Well at Home staff has the unique ability to design and implement a comprehensive custom care plan in coordination with our care navigators, care coordinators, geriatric care managers and RN’s on staff.

Features of Live Well at Home by Eskaton

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: Care Management

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address