Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Contact Now

Reviews of Live Well at Home by Eskaton

Diann L February 02, 2017

Other

Their caregivers are highly skilled. The company is operated by very talented people. The office staff truly care and understand our needs. Everyone takes the time to get to know you. Their step by step process from assessment to follow up is far better than anything I have ever seen. I am pleased that I can call them my family.

alondahl February 02, 2017

The quality of the caregivers has been excellent. There have been only 2 glitches in scheduling over the last year. I wish I could pay monthly.

Patrick. C February 01, 2017

I cannot speak more highly of Live Well at Home. My caregiver is amazing, he and i have become great friends. The office staff are very attentive to my needs and are incredibly respectful of what i need. i have friends who are using other service providers for their help and hands down without a doubt I would never recommend anyone else besides Live well at Home. They obviously care for their clients and appear to treat their care Givers very well. Thank you for all you do for me.

Jean.S January 31, 2017

My caregiver is an excellent cook. She prepares meals that are wholesome and tasty and she takes very good care of me. She takes me shopping so she can read for me, because she knows I can't see anything up close. She is an excellent caregiver, The best one I've had. Live Well at Home is an excellent organization and I recommend it to all of my friends.

Pete731070 September 29, 2016

Excellent homecare and regular supervision by Live Well staff. Great social support for my wife's mother and much needed help with bathing and other daily activities.

E.M180707 September 29, 2016

My caregiver is wonderful. Anything I need her to do, she will take care of it. I can't stand for long periods of timeso she carefully will do anything I ask. I have peace of mind with having a caregiver.

Suzanne465330 September 10, 2016

I appreciate and am very grateful for the help provided me. Margote and Helene have always been very willing to do special help when needed – like appointments or home management—example filing etc.

Elizabeth062426 August 31, 2016

Shena arrives around eight. Upon checking in she makes my bed, prepares breakfast, she cleans up the kitchen, she puts out my checks for the day. Then, if time permits, she picks up groceries which she gets when she picks up my meds at Walgreens.

FA Vousi August 30, 2016

The quality of service was above expectations. I was fortunate to have an organization and caregiver that had concern for our well-being as well as providing the requisite service in a professional manner.

Betty M.287238 August 25, 2016

Live Well is excellent.

Caring_2644200 August 11, 2016

Very reliable and helpful. I highly recommend them.

kthatcher June 21, 2016

Other

Live Well at Home care providers gave our family the confidence that Mom could continue to rehab at home from a broken hip. With their help she is thriving and living independently once again. Thank you!

tnhenn June 16, 2016

Live Well at Home worked relentlessly to find an appropriate match for my dear friend. She had challenges finding a caregiver that met her high expectations but the Live Well at Home team made every effort to accommodate even the highest demands. I am very impressed with their professionalism and their approach.

Geodude October 24, 2015

We live half way across the continent but visit Mom (89) and partner (86) every month or so. After Mom's fall, Eskaton recommended Live Well at Home for in home care. First 5 days a week, which we later reduced to 3 days. We got to know Mom's helper and liked her a great deal. Live Well found the right person for the couple. Live Well was critical to the success of Mom reaching 90 and beyond! Live Well took much pressure off partner allowing important freedom to shop and go to doctors. We had seen problems with normal hygiene, use of the walker, dirty dishes, and losing hearing aids. Live Well's helper consistently found the lost hearing aids when neither Mom nor partner could do so. We remain very pleased with the help that Live Well provides.

Acsaw June 22, 2015

We are happy with our provider. Since hiring a sitter at night, my father-in-law has not fallen once.

rmchrisco January 29, 2015

We've used two different Caregivers from LiveWell for a couple of months. Mom, in her 90s, has enjoyed each of them very, very much. She can be a handful sometimes; But, these two have been expert at helping her to do the things she needs to do each day (more successful that I have been), and with genuine concern for her welfare. We have to take a short hiatus with the care, but will return to LiveWell without reservation when it is again time to get her some extra assistance.

From Live Well at Home by Eskaton

We care for each client with the respect and dignity we would provide members of our own families. During the hiring process we ask, “would we want this caregiver to provide care for our loved ones?”

• We understand home care
  • We are transforming the home care model. We are not only in-home care. We additionally provide Geriatric Care Managers and Registered Nurses to assist in Care Management and medication management and setup and Home Modification and Accessibility to improve the ability and safety of living in your home. Our Preferred Service Providers “PSP” program provides vetted providers to assist in many of your daily needs in managing you home, finances, health, etc.
  • Our unique Care Navigator program provides assistance through the transitions of care – guiding you through the maze of senior care options
  • Live Well at Home is Transforming Dementia Care providing a person-centered, activities-based, team-focused approach, integrating the Eden Alternative ® philosophy to empower care partner teams, composed of families, care professionals, and the Elder themselves to ensure the independence, dignity, and continued growth and development of the whole team by eliminating loneliness, helplessness, and boredom for all. This in-depth Transforming Dementia Care program is supervised by our professional staff of certified geriatric care managers, RN, and Care Navigators.
  • We are part of Eskaton, bringing the strength of one of the largest nonprofit providers of aging services in California into your home and offering in-home assistance and care management to seniors and disabled adults
  • Trust and Safety – Much of our success can be attributed to our emphasis on quality. We believe the best home care agency is the one with the most thorough screening process, 24/7 support by a team of healthcare experts, effective matching of caregiver and client and a comprehensive insurance policy … all for an affordable price.
  • Features of Live Well at Home by Eskaton

• Companionship
    • Meal Preparation
    • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening