Reviews of Right at Home Lower Berks County, Upper Chester County and Western Montgomery County

December 23, 2016

By Charles326142

Thanks to Right at Home and Diane , she is early for every shift and she gets immediately to work. She takes the initiative to do many than necessary. Diane is great, Right at Home has also been very responsible to changes in needs.

December 20, 2016

By Marie852428

The need for skilled and compassionate care is always of paramount concern when seeking assistance for our family, however too often individuals fell short of this goal. During the past year my family has been immensely blessed to have found Regina S. through Right at Home. Her loving, compassionate care and concern for my family is nothing short of extraordinary. Regina is a consummate professional with the heart of an angel that is now and forever viewed as a welcome addition to our beloved family.

December 17, 2016

By Ed162523

It was unbelievable how well Jackie G treated my wife during her time at our home not only did she have all personal care but she also supported so many details around the house and helped me beyond expectations. We cannot thank Right at Home and Jackie enough.

December 15, 2016

By Diane736082

Diane is the most caring person I know and she takes her duties to heart. She always keeps busy and helps in so many little ways. Right at Home has been there for any and all needs as they charge as well. I can't say enough about Right at Home and specifically Diane overall.

October 27, 2016

By Kim254431

My father’s care provider, Bonnie, is by far the best care provider my father has ever had. She goes beyond her duties in helping my father. We cannot thank her enough for all that she does. She has been an amazing friend and companion and care provider for my father. Bonnie has become like family to us. My father and I can never thank her and Right at Home enough for all the support and help. We are so very grateful.

July 29, 2016

By Wendy625754

Joanie is the best, handling both physical and mental needs of both my parents. Always uplifting -- we all love her.

July 29, 2016

By James W.

Right at Home is professional and prompt. 24-hour care started the very day they were contacted. All caregivers have been on time, very polite and extremely courteous. They go above and beyond what is expected.

June 17, 2016

By Joan406178

All my comments as of now would be excellent.

February 02, 2016

By Philip Angstadt

The caregivers work with you so all your needs are met. Ashley, part of the office team works with you to see that the caregivers are doing their job in your home.

May 31, 2013

By Stephanie8

The agency has been easy to work with and has provided excellent service. A great deal of time and effort is placed on combinin the caregiver with the client to ensure a good fit. If there are any problems, they are addressed quickly and solutions are put into place.

May 31, 2013

By Violet1

Aides here are a cut above the aides I've seen in other agencies. Fred communicates all issues to family. The agency is responsible for hiring the aides so the family does not have a liability issue. Only drawback, all aides are part time. Some are working their way through school. I highly recommend the agency. They are very responsive to family concerns.

From Right at Home Lower Berks County, Upper Chester County and Western Montgomery County

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Photos of Right at Home Lower Berks County, Upper Chester County and Western Montgomery County

Features of Right at Home Lower Berks County, Upper Chester County and Western Montgomery County