Health Advocates Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Health Advocates Home Care

Paul, Mike & Cathy January 19, 2015

We would like to thank you for the professional services rendered to Mr. Tkach. The caregivers were always on time and provided compassionate care during his time of need. I don't think we could find a finer, more dedicated group anywhere. We are forever grateful for this

Art14 January 19, 2015

My family and I want to thank you for the excellent service Health Advocates Home Care provided my father in his time of need. Within a few short weeks, he went from a fully functioning self sufficient person to a person needing help performing even the simplest of tasks. Working full time jobs, we knew we needed help taking care of him. Your company was recommended by a friend. Communication with you and your staff was very easy. Your caregivers were very professional and compassionate, and they really "clicked" with my father. I appreciate that in addition to assisting him with meals, getting dressed, and using the facilities -- to name a few. Your caregivers also made sure the laundry was done and his home was clean. Most of all, I'm thankful that he had someone to talk to and just be there when we couldn't. I miss my father so much. Your care of him was very much appreciated. You’re a special group with a wonderful gift of helping others.

Art13 January 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your care and concern for our mother, Henrietta. We were very pleased with the daily help provided by Danielle and were glad to hear how well she got along with mom. Even though we only worked with you for a couple of weeks, it was definitely quality care. We were especially grateful when you and Danielle stepped up and helped mom in her time of need on a Sunday night and subsequent day resulting in a trip to the hospital by ambulance -- all monitored and arranged by you. There is no way that this situation could have been dealt with so smoothly and efficiently without Health Advocates. The next day you stopped by the hospital and helped us wade through some of the medical jargon that can be confusing in any hospital situation. Our mother has now been relocated to a rehab facility and as she improves will eventually be moved to an assisted living facility. Thank you once again for your help, compassion, and professionalism. We would certainly recommend Health Advocates to others in the future.

Caring104257950 January 19, 2015

Everything with the healthcare advocates was wonderful. I’m just sorry it didn’t work out for a longer time. Thank you!

Mary104547650 January 16, 2015

I don’t know what we would have done if it wasn’t for your wonderful homecare service!

Nurse Maureen talked to me before my husband was released after a month in Christ Hospital and helped me with things I would need for my husband along with comforting feelings. I was not alone in trying to care for my husband. She came to our home like a friend and spoke to my husband and said she would get someone for us. Boy, did she! We call him M.J. He is wonderful! We have adopted him like our son. Thank you

My husband looks forward to his workout with M.J. He is very professional and very caring.

Jane104547550 January 16, 2015

Health Advocates employs and is staffed by very patient and understanding people. Potentially difficult situations and clients are handled very diplomatically. I appreciate the open line of communication and quick response to our needs for both mothers in our family.

The Schallers1 January 13, 2015

Thanks, Mom depends on your care. You and Suzy have earned her trust. Our family can rely on your care without a second thought or concern. Thank you!

Dale10 January 13, 2015

Tammy is excellent, fast learner, compassion, very caring, and always responsible with the delicate nature of the job. She will make an outstanding nurse. She is always prompt and ready to go. I sometimes am not ready when she arrives. She pitches right in knowing what to do with the machine. We are extremely satisfied with her work ethic!

The Schallers November 13, 2014

Jane101655050 November 13, 2014

Eileen17 November 13, 2014

From Health Advocates Home Care

Welcome to Health Advocates Home Care

A Premiere In-Home Care Service in Palos, Illinois

Health Advocates Home Care is dedicated to professionally and compassionately guiding families through the complexities of managing their healthcare – particularly during times of medical crisis. We provide consistent, individual attention to ensure our clients get the best care possible.

We focus on the entire health picture to provide holistic care. Whether located in a private home, retirement home, or hospital we provide exceptional care so family members can spend time “caring”, rather than “providing care”. Health Advocates Home Care is a private homecare company specializing in managing care so that it is complete and exceptional.

We support our clients by putting together a home care team capable of providing all levels of service to address both physical and emotional needs. When home is considered the safest and most comfortable environment for the patient, we want them to remain there, whether they need post-operative, palliative, or long-term care.

People at home with chronic or acute illnesses, or seniors experiencing the challenges of aging have a variety of different needs from home care.

Health Advocates Home Care will help your family by providing any or all of these homecare services:
  • Exceptional personal care from experienced caregivers
  • Companionship, homemaking and light housekeeping
  • 24 hour monitoring and support from a Professional Nurse
  • Assistance and support with daily living activities
  • Live-in care for short stays or longer term needs
  • Palliative Care
  • Hospital Support

An experienced Nurse manages each case, prioritizing continuity of care and undiluted individual focus. This consistency allows the patient to receive unparalleled personal attention and commitment. You can feel confident in our care of your loved ones, and know that you will be informed of their needs and/or changes in their condition.

Our carefully selected and trained Palos caregivers are specifically matched for your unique home situation. We prioritize continuity of care so relationships can be developed between the caregiver, the patient, and their family.

We follow the doctor’s lead in providing personal home care, rehabilitation services, assistance with daily activities, and arranging supplies and equipment as needed. Our home care team works to provide individually focused, specialized in-home healthcare solutions to help patients maintain their optimum level of emotional and physical health with comfort and dignity.

To keep your loved ones in their own homes, we will:
  • Turn potentially chaotic home situations into manageable issues lowering stress and anxiety
  • Act as a health care advocate – a neutral third party between patient and doctor. This support often encourages patients to speak more openly about their symptoms and health concerns.
  • See home care as a means with constant treatment and monitoring to nurture your loved ones back to health.
  • Monitor and assess conditions on a regular basis and make adjustments when necessary.
  • Make sure all significant changes, events and implications are understood.
  • Keep doctors informed of changes and events and follow-up, as needed

We proudly served the following counties Cook County, Lake County, Will County, Dupage County and other surrounding areas. Please give us a call 24/7 for free assessment.

Features of Health Advocates Home Care

• Licenses: Home Services License by IDPH

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: Geriatric Care Management

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: ACH

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address