Reviews of Health Advocates Home Care

Paul, Mike & Cathy January 19, 2015

We would like to thank you for the professional services rendered to Mr. Tkach. The caregivers were always on time and provided compassionate care during his time of need. I don't think we could find a finer, more dedicated group anywhere. We are forever grateful for this

Art14 January 19, 2015

My family and I want to thank you for the excellent service Health Advocates Home Care provided my father in his time of need. Within a few short weeks, he went from a fully functioning self sufficient person to a person needing help performing even the simplest of tasks. Working full time jobs, we knew we needed help taking care of him. Your company was recommended by a friend. Communication with you and your staff was very easy. Your caregivers were very professional and compassionate, and they really "clicked" with my father. I appreciate that in addition to assisting him with meals, getting dressed, and using the facilities -- to name a few. Your caregivers also made sure the laundry was done and his home was clean. Most of all, I'm thankful that he had someone to talk to and just be there when we couldn't. I miss my father so much. Your care of him was very much appreciated. You’re a special group with a wonderful gift of helping others.

Art13 January 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your care and concern for our mother, Henrietta. We were very pleased with the daily help provided by Danielle and were glad to hear how well she got along with mom. Even though we only worked with you for a couple of weeks, it was definitely quality care. We were especially grateful when you and Danielle stepped up and helped mom in her time of need on a Sunday night and subsequent day resulting in a trip to the hospital by ambulance -- all monitored and arranged by you. There is no way that this situation could have been dealt with so smoothly and efficiently without Health Advocates. The next day you stopped by the hospital and helped us wade through some of the medical jargon that can be confusing in any hospital situation. Our mother has now been relocated to a rehab facility and as she improves will eventually be moved to an assisted living facility. Thank you once again for your help, compassion, and professionalism. We would certainly recommend Health Advocates to others in the future.

Caring104257950 January 19, 2015

Everything with the healthcare advocates was wonderful. I’m just sorry it didn’t work out for a longer time. Thank you!

Mary104547650 January 16, 2015

I don’t know what we would have done if it wasn’t for your wonderful homecare service! Nurse Maureen talked to me before my husband was released after a month in Christ Hospital and helped me with things I would need for my husband along with comforting feelings. I was not alone in trying to care for my husband. She came to our home like a friend and spoke to my husband and said she would get someone for us. Boy, did she! We call him M.J. He is wonderful! We have adopted him like our son. Thank you My husband looks forward to his workout with M.J. He is very professional and very caring.

Jane104547550 January 16, 2015

Health Advocates employs and is staffed by very patient and understanding people. Potentially difficult situations and clients are handled very diplomatically. I appreciate the open line of communication and quick response to our needs for both mothers in our family.

The Schallers1 January 13, 2015

Thanks, Mom depends on your care. You and Suzy have earned her trust. Our family can rely on your care without a second thought or concern. Thank you!

Dale10 January 13, 2015

Tammy is excellent, fast learner, compassion, very caring, and always responsible with the delicate nature of the job. She will make an outstanding nurse. She is always prompt and ready to go. I sometimes am not ready when she arrives. She pitches right in knowing what to do with the machine. We are extremely satisfied with her work ethic!

The Schallers November 13, 2014

Jane101655050 November 13, 2014

Eileen17 November 13, 2014

About Health Advocates Home Care

Health Advocates Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Palos Heights, IL and the surrounding area. Health Advocates Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Health Advocates Home Care