Right at Home Palm Springs and Desert Cities

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Palm Springs and Desert Cities

Barbara112880150 October 19, 2015

We have caregivers three times a week, three hours a day from Right at Home. It’s very good so far and we’re satisfied. They come on time, they’re on top of it. We have two different caregivers. The staff so far is so good. Pricing is good except that I’m paying for an extra hour that I really don’t need. I just need two hours. They will do light housekeeping, hygiene and all I need is for my husband to get cleaned up and ready for the day.

careamber September 25, 2015

Right at home did a great job getting my father in law back on his feet. The in home care providers were friendly, able, and trust worthy. Highly recommend.

Elainemom July 02, 2015

I interviewed this provider

Right At Home Care has wonderful, compassionate, caring care givers. Their company guided us through dementia with our mother. Not knowing what to expect in the care for our mom, they were kind enough to help us get the items for comfort, medical doctor visits set up, references of people we would need to help get paper work completed and provided us with outstanding loving care givers. If one didn't match to our moms likes, they were happy to find one that would. Being we lived hundreds of miles away, they jumped right in to make our mom comfortable as if she was their own. We didn't have any complaints that were serious because if something came up they were right there even in the middle of the night when an emergency came up. We never could have done this without Right At Home Care. They enlightened us numerous times and prepared us for the journey that lasted a couple years. Those years went by really fast and I thank God for having them there for our mom and us! Id recommend this company to anyone looking for kind, compassionate people. Thank You RAHC!

Erik Paulson June 25, 2015

The care my father has gotten from Right at Home has been dependable and caring at all times. I recommend them without reservation!!! Everyone has been pleasant and capable, and of invaluable help during difficult times!

Thank you very much!

Terryhughes June 25, 2015

There aren't adequate words to express what a lifesaver Elaine, Robin, and various caregivers have been to our family. I live 1,900 miles away from my mother. The last six months have been rough. My mom was hospitalized several times, and I tried to get there each time. She really wanted to stay in her home so we employed the services of Right at Home.

It got to where I couldn't get there each time. Elaine counseled me over the phone and was a support to both my mother and me. She sat with my mom in the hospital and reported to me continually to let me know what was going on. She would go by and check on her when she got home from the hospital on days when a caregiver wasn't there. When it got to be too much and we knew a change was going to have to be made Elaine helped to convince Mom she needed to go home with me to live.

Right at Home isn't just a business. It is a compassionate group of people that I could trust with my precious mother. That speaks volumes. They go above and beyond. I felt immediately secure with them. They are different, as we tried a different agency for one day before we found them.

I am so excited that my Mom is going to be with her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. We are setting out on a new adventure that I don't believe would have been possible without the services of Right at Home. I will forever be indebted to them and am so thankful they have been a fabulous part of our lives.

Lsarff May 27, 2015

Right at Home came into our lives quite suddenly when mom was hospitalized and dad, with dementia, needed in home assistance. From the start, Dan provided compassionate, personalized care for our family. We first met Dan in the hospital since mom was too sick to be home and arrangements needed to be made for Dad. Dan provided suggestions and personal experiences that helped us during this very emotional time. We met Elaine shortly thereafter and developed not just a great working relationship, but a personal bond with our family. Both Dan and Elaine are fantastic people. The service they provide is unmatched in my experience as a registered nurse. Their staff are kind, compassionate, friendly, empathetic and professional. I would highly recommend Right at Home.

Sward2020 May 13, 2015

We give tremendous credit to the hard work of the remarkable staff at Right at Home that my mother has rallied so successfully and is no longer on hospice. Through the hard work and dedication of their staff and my mother's own "grit", we have been able to get her off hospice and back onto her health Insurance plan. We have grown extremely fond of the Right at Home caregivers who have worked so diligently on behalf of my mother and we give them full credit for her recovery. They have each brought something very special to the care of my mother and we have been impressed by their professionalism and the care they have provided.

Dan and Elaine, the owners, came to our home the same day I called them about our situation and conferenced with me in person regarding the care that was needed. They were “hands on” throughout my mother’s care and were available whenever I had a question or concern.

I have been so impressed with everybody I've met with Right at Home and they will be my first recommendation to anybody looking for home caregiver service. I can't think of a single thing I would recommend for improvement. Even Robin, whom I have never met but who has conferenced with me on the phone whenever I needed support, has made us feel like highly valued customers and has provided valuable information when we needed it.

Carole3 March 04, 2013

Right At Home Senior Care is a very good company to work with. The caregivers are bonded and insured. They provide excellent care to my in-laws. They are kind, they're courteous, and they're considerate. My father-in-law is in his final stage of kidney disease and he's on dialysis three times a week. He'd be 90 in March and has also early stage of dementia. They were very careful in orchestrating the right person to come in and be the caregiver for my in-laws. We're very satisfied with their service. We've been working with them since September.

Harried Son October 12, 2012

Dan and Elaine were great! They have been providing care for my mom for the last few weeks, since she has hip replcement surgery. They came to Mom's hospital room to meet with us, and had a caregiver for us when she discharged the next day. I am so grateful that my Mom has the care she needs, as I live too far away to provide it myslef.

From Right at Home Palm Springs and Desert Cities