Right at Home Orland Park

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Orland Park

Marge416676 June 21, 2016

Excellent care was given to my mom. When I left to do my shopping, I knew she was always in good hands.

Peggy662460 June 17, 2016

Everyone that visited us was always very helpful, friendly and courteous. They seemed to go out of their way to make us comfortable. They always prepared excellent meals and were very neat.

William454354 June 17, 2016

The women you employed as in-home assistants/caregivers were both very competent and well trained to step into an environment where they had to learn their way around a personal environment where they did not know where anything was, without losing the respect of the person(s) they were there to assist.

Eunice467835 June 17, 2016

Excellent services. She went beyond what was expected of her!!

Anonymous108758850 August 09, 2015

The caregiver from Right at Home Orland Park is fine. She has a good attitude. I have been using their services for about a month.

PatrickMcLaughlin July 20, 2015

I interviewed this provider

The company and the people, you have to consider when in need of care you're unable to provide to a loved one. First class organization with genuine people who can get you through challenging times and at the moment you need help the most.

Do not hesitate to call on Right at Home in Orland Park, they care, and are responsive, well beyond what I expected. Great job people, I truly appreciate your work....

Jan R June 14, 2015

Right At Home caretakers were such good companions and helpers for my mom on a part time basis so that my life could be made a little easier. The staff was willing to work with my schedule and very understanding about the different hours the caretakers were needed. My mom really didn't need constant attention but the ladies helped to oversee what she could do on her own and even helped her with some exercises. Having them here made me feel at ease know she was in good hands when I couldn't be there.

Marylynn1 August 13, 2014

Shalita was excellent!

Ann96777750 August 01, 2014

My mother-in-law is very satisfied with the service from Right At Home. The caregivers they provide are reliable, friendly and compassionate.

Jean N. July 24, 2014

Our caregiver Rachel enabled us to bring our 92-year old mother to our son's wedding without worry or concern. Rachel was caring, respectful and attended to our Mother's every need. Rachel cared for her in several different settings:rehearsal dinner wedding ceremony and overnight at hotel. She became a part of our family. We used this provider during our son's wedding.

Audrey L. July 24, 2014

As an Octagenerian with limited movement and activity I cannot imagine life without help 24 hours a day. My live-in caregiver anticipates my every day needs: cooking, cleaning, rotating, driving to doctors, etc. They hire competent, courteous helpers.

Sharon16 April 28, 2013

Allison the owner is very compassionate, responsive, and dedicated to providing the highest quality service and support. The caregivers are consistently caring, responsible and committed to making life for the client and family better. Mom passed away in February 2013- R at H was of great comfort and support from May 2012 to February 2013. Now they are here helping my dad.

Dan10 March 27, 2013

Very helpful and extremely cooperative.

Frank4 March 27, 2013

Frank and I are pleased with how kind and courteous the home help has been. She is always on time, clean and neat. Also the office staff has also been helpful and courteous.

Margaret10 March 22, 2013

I am fortunate to have a nice and considerate caregiver. She and I had our picture taken together on the Right at Home Christmas card. We felt so honored to be chosen for that. I do appreciate my caregiver.

Genevieve1 March 20, 2013

After years of their good service, it has never changed and still continuing the service.

Judith4 March 20, 2013

I could not thank you enough for the great nurse aides you provide. I have 27 years of nursing care and know when I have a great one. You are tops in my book. I never have to worry. Thank you!

Dorothy10 February 26, 2013

I have two ladies that help me who are from Right At Home.

From Right at Home Orland Park