Right at Home Orland Park

Overview of Ratings

4.6

April 17, 2017

By Sami A

The services could have made life easier by training the caregivers how to use the Hoyer lift, and Right at Home could have sent younger caregivers who were physically fit.

March 21, 2017

By pizzas

Right at home has a very caring staff.

March 20, 2017

By Melody W.

Allison and staff are very responsive and caring. My mom's home care provider has been a wonderful helper and companion.

March 19, 2017

By Mary Beth Theresa

Rosa is a kind, intelligent, efficient, care taker for my Dad. She is an excellent listener and always respectful. We are very lucky to have her in his home.

March 19, 2017

By RosalynK

Other

I always request Peggy A. to sit with my mom. She is excellent.

March 18, 2017

By Paul M

Other

From the first very point of contact, every encounter with Right at Home has been excellent. They have been very responsive and helpful. I thought that my dad would resist at-home assistance, but after speaking with on of Right at Home's representatives, he felt at ease and signed up for much-needed help. He and I appreciate the flexibility that Right at Home offers with schedules and the prices are reasonable. My dad has been very happy with the caretaker that has been assigned to him.

March 17, 2017

By Connie Giordano

Rona is a very special care-giver to both my dad and myself. She goes way out of her way for Dad every day she is there. She is the best ever! Rona cannot be compared to any other .... She is a total sweetheart and Dad loves her!!!!

March 17, 2017

By cupcakes9874

I have found Right @ Home Orland Park to have compassion for the client and family. Right @ Home Orland Park is dependable. They're also prompt when addressing any needs or concerns that we might have..I would recommend Right @ Home Orland Park to anyone needing 5 star care for their loved one.

March 03, 2017

By Catherine S

Right at Home helps me twice each week with showering and laundry.

February 10, 2017

By Peter S

Right at Home babysits my mother. It gives me peace of mind when I go out.

January 29, 2017

By Mary S

The caregivers are very nice, kind, and they provide interaction and conversation for my mom.

November 29, 2016

By Dolores541826

Linda is a very pleasant and considerate person and a pleasure to be with. She is always willing to do whatever I ask her. She's more like family.

July 29, 2016

By Dave L.

Darleen was the greatest ever. She is professional in all aspects. The office help (billing, follow-ups) is first class. I will recommend your service.

June 24, 2016

By Antonia162735

Very pleased with prompt response to inquiry about Right At Home service. Employee who came to help was very good and dependable.

June 24, 2016

By Joan781028

Carmita and Marguerite were great! Staff very friendly!

June 21, 2016

By Rosemary576260

I am very pleased and happy with the services I get from Right At Home. My caretaker, Marguerite, goes out of her way to help me. She cleans the bathrooms, goes shopping for me, helps with the laundry and many other things. I don't know what I would do without her!

June 21, 2016

By Marge416676

Excellent care was given to my mom. When I left to do my shopping, I knew she was always in good hands.

By Peggy662460

Everyone that visited us was always very helpful, friendly and courteous. They seemed to go out of their way to make us comfortable. They always prepared excellent meals and were very neat.

By William454354

The women you employed as in-home assistants/caregivers were both very competent and well trained to step into an environment where they had to learn their way around a personal environment where they did not know where anything was, without losing the respect of the person(s) they were there to assist.

By Eunice467835

Excellent services. She went beyond what was expected of her!!

August 09, 2015

The caregiver from Right at Home Orland Park is fine. She has a good attitude. I have been using their services for about a month.

July 20, 2015

By PatrickMcLaughlin

I interviewed this provider

The company and the people, you have to consider when in need of care you're unable to provide to a loved one. First class organization with genuine people who can get you through challenging times and at the moment you need help the most. Do not hesitate to call on Right at Home in Orland Park, they care, and are responsive, well beyond what I expected. Great job people, I truly appreciate your work....

June 14, 2015

By Jan R

Right At Home caretakers were such good companions and helpers for my mom on a part time basis so that my life could be made a little easier. The staff was willing to work with my schedule and very understanding about the different hours the caretakers were needed. My mom really didn't need constant attention but the ladies helped to oversee what she could do on her own and even helped her with some exercises. Having them here made me feel at ease know she was in good hands when I couldn't be there.

August 13, 2014

By Marylynn1

Shalita was excellent!

August 01, 2014

By Ann96777750

My mother-in-law is very satisfied with the service from Right At Home. The caregivers they provide are reliable, friendly and compassionate.

July 24, 2014

By Jean N.

Our caregiver Rachel enabled us to bring our 92-year old mother to our son's wedding without worry or concern. Rachel was caring, respectful and attended to our Mother's every need. Rachel cared for her in several different settings:rehearsal dinner wedding ceremony and overnight at hotel. She became a part of our family. We used this provider during our son's wedding.

July 24, 2014

By Audrey L.

As an Octagenerian with limited movement and activity I cannot imagine life without help 24 hours a day. My live-in caregiver anticipates my every day needs: cooking, cleaning, rotating, driving to doctors, etc. They hire competent, courteous helpers.

April 28, 2013

By Sharon16

Allison the owner is very compassionate, responsive, and dedicated to providing the highest quality service and support. The caregivers are consistently caring, responsible and committed to making life for the client and family better. Mom passed away in February 2013- R at H was of great comfort and support from May 2012 to February 2013. Now they are here helping my dad.

March 27, 2013

By Dan10

Very helpful and extremely cooperative.

March 27, 2013

By Frank4

Frank and I are pleased with how kind and courteous the home help has been. She is always on time, clean and neat. Also the office staff has also been helpful and courteous.

March 22, 2013

By Margaret10

I am fortunate to have a nice and considerate caregiver. She and I had our picture taken together on the Right at Home Christmas card. We felt so honored to be chosen for that. I do appreciate my caregiver.

March 20, 2013

By Genevieve1

After years of their good service, it has never changed and still continuing the service.

March 20, 2013

By Judith4

I could not thank you enough for the great nurse aides you provide. I have 27 years of nursing care and know when I have a great one. You are tops in my book. I never have to worry. Thank you!

February 26, 2013

By Dorothy10

I have two ladies that help me who are from Right At Home.

From Right at Home Orland Park