Home Care Assistance - Corona Del Mar, CA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance - Corona Del Mar, CA

Yvonne W_518359 August 30, 2017

I needed some help around my home because I had broken my kneecap and couldn't walk, and I was rather disappointed with Home Care Assistance. My caregiver didn't know how to do the laundry, and we didn't get along. She thought I was too particular and I thought that she didn't listen to me. I only received services from Home Care Assistance for five days.

Patricia W_514410 August 22, 2017

Home Care Assistance sends my mother such compassionate and competent caregivers. They are able to read my mother so well. They provide my mother with the safety that she needs. Home Care Assistance makes my life easier by making me feel confident that my mother is being well cared for and safe when I am unable to come to the home to check up on her. They watch over her all throughout the day. They ensure that her days are productive and effective.

Carol M_513118 August 17, 2017

I would recommend Home Care Assistance to a friend because I am very pleased in general. They provide me with exactly what I need and they ask about things in a pleasing away. Home Care Assistance has made my life easier because the caregiver does anything I need, such as washing or food preparation.

Gerald D_511385 August 15, 2017

I haven't worked with Home Care Assistance for very long, but they seem to be doing well now. Home Care Assistance's services has given me a lot of time to do things that I need to.

Richard H_509585 August 10, 2017

Home Care Assistance offers a lower minimum amount of hours. They let you do only four. Home Care Assistance makes life easier by doing the jobs for my client safely.

Caryn I_508579 August 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance can act on a dime; I called them and said that I needed someone for my mother and they found someone right away. The caregivers are also very capable. I could feel comfortable that someone was with my mother. I wasn't always comfortable that the transfer of knowledge was happening between shifts because my mother had memory problems.

Sandra (_508346 August 08, 2017

I did like the fact that Home Care Assistance sent one girl that I truly enjoyed having here. She took care of the client through the night and was very patient. The client had to go to the bathroom every half hour or so, and she would help her do that. Some of the caregivers were very chatty. They seemed to be more into themselves and tell me their life stories, but then again, the client didn't want the caregivers sitting in the room with her. Basically, the caregivers had to wait for the client to call her, and they would end up sitting outside with me in the living room. They liked to chat with me, but I was extremely exhausted and did not appreciate the chatting all the time.

Christine M_508002 August 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance caregivers are not consistent, but they do go out of their way to make her happy, and make sure her medication is picked up and administered correctly. Without Home Care Assistance, my loved one would not be able to live at home but would be in a facility.

Ethel D_502470 July 27, 2017

Home Care Assistance was on time, efficient and pleasant. The services that Home Care Assistance provided for me were good.

Edward B_499781 July 22, 2017

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance was pretty good, but there was a very big mix up on some things. The service provides me with some caregivers to come here during the night when I needed them.

Ellen G_499780 July 22, 2017

Home Care Assistance hired the absolute best caregivers in the industry to take care of me. The services helped because the caregiver became part of the family. I didn't feel like I had a stranger in the house. I was comfortable. The caregiver was a delight to be around.

Madelyn P_498853 July 20, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very nice. It was a satisfying experience. Home Care Assistance took care of food, and bathing.

Michael L_497072 July 17, 2017

I am satisfied with Home Care Assistance, they do good. The services provided by Home Care Assistance help me to get better.

Roger O_493807 July 10, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance goes above and beyond in anyone who comes out. We had a lot of different people come like RN's, or PT's, and there was not one who wasn't superior. They seem to really like their jobs, and I think they took an interest in my husband as a patient and husband. They were all very patient and compassionate. They were supportive to me as well. Home Care Assistance did need to speak to me sometimes and ask me questions about how my husband was doing or ask questions about medication. I needed to be willing to be available for those questions and help them do their jobs.

Margaret T_493287 July 08, 2017

Home Care Assistance calls ahead for appointments and they do good work with the oxygen meter and taking my pulse. The services make my life easier by checking my vital signs and giving me therapy.

Gretchen D_491872 July 06, 2017

I rated Home Care Assistance the way I did because of the caliber of the caregivers I have received. There has also been a lack of communication between the agency and myself quite often. The caregivers have at times neglected to clean my loved one and leave her un-bathed for long periods of time. I noticed that there is also a lack of attention to detail with the client.

Ernie D_491868 July 06, 2017

Home Care Assistance is pretty professional, compassionate, and good all the way around. Dorothy has someone there that is good for care and companionship.

Anonymous_487908 June 23, 2017

Home Care Assistance has excellent people, but not a great set up.

Merriam "Mims" S_487497 June 22, 2017

Home Care Assistance has been very good and fair. I have had a lot of fun with my caregiver.

David R_481083 June 09, 2017

I would tell my friends that it all depends on the caregivers. Some of the caregivers are good, and others are bad. They don't do their job.

John R_481077 June 09, 2017

Home Care Assistance didn't show up to help me and only provided six unsuitable hours of services.

Michael C_479762 June 06, 2017

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance was very thorough, and they did have good ratings for their service.

Margaret (Maggy) H_479255 June 06, 2017

Home Care Assistance really makes sure that quality caregivers are placed in the home.

Charles C_478867 June 05, 2017

I thought that the workers from Home Care Assistance were wonderful.

Margaret R_478863 June 05, 2017

Home Care Assistance has so far made us really happy and their caregivers have been enjoyable and they provide a good service.

Regina L_475771 May 25, 2017

Home Care Assistance is reliable, come to the home, professional, respectful, and easy to work with.

Anonymous_471987 May 17, 2017

The people I met with from Home Care Assistance were very nice, so were the caregivers. They were considerate of the situation.

Anonymous_471588 May 17, 2017

Home Care Assistance is very responsive when I tell them something is not to my satisfaction.

Julie H_468814 May 11, 2017

Home Care Assistance was a very easy phone call to get everything arranged. They were easy to provide instructions to, especially for my unique circumstances.

Anita O_468442 May 10, 2017

I live very far away from Home Care Assistance, but I would tell my friends that my dad seems happy and safe.

Karlain B_467243 May 09, 2017

I have told people about Home Care Assistance in my senior community. I refer anyone that could use some help.

Kim H_465870 May 05, 2017

Home Care Assistance has provided us with caregivers that live up to all of our expectations.

About Home Care Assistance - Corona Del Mar, CA

Home Care Assistance - Corona Del Mar, CA is an in-home care provider serving Newport Beach, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Corona Del Mar, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.